...Michael Jacksons Dad...How Low,can you Go?...

by OUTLAW 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Wow, A little uptight about others opinions on matters Mary ? I mean come on, Whats with you and all the Bold all the time.

Um, I always do all my posts in bold......it's just easier to read......is that a problem? As for being 'uptight' about others' opinions, well, yes, I feel very strongly when someone downplays child abuse.

I didn't say the guy should win the Father of the year award but what I did say was they would have been window washers if their Dad hadn't sacrificed and believed in them.

Exactly what did Joe 'sacrifice' for them?

Is any of the allegations against Joe even true ? and from what source do we get our facts ? (The always honest media ?, or some auther who is staved for attention ? ) or maybe a sibling who felt left out of the whirlwind ? ) Was Joe ever arrested ? or charged?

Like I said, 'what planet are you on?' Are you trying to assert that only someone who's been formally charged is guilty of child abuse? It's common knowledge that this scumbag abused his children........And as for the source----both Michael Jackson and LaToya admitted publically that their father abused them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s my Thread..Mary can write any way she likes.............In Bold and in Chinese for all I care...............It`s Mary!!..

.................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

I actually enjoy the bold format - it makes it much easier to read. As opposed to ALL CAPS WHICH IS YELLING.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit