Did Everyone Really Love Michael Jackson? (I'm Confused)

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Scully, watch baseball some time....absolutely horrifying crotch crabbing for no reason! Maybe they have the itchy scratchies like my Dog gets.

r.

• Scully
    Scully

restrangled...

Way to tempt a girl into watching baseball! LOL Ummm thanks, but nooo. Believe me, I've watched all the crotch scratching I'd ever want to see without turning on TSN. I'm a nurse, remember??

• restrangled
    restrangled

Scully.....LOL

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    bizzy bee....What?

restrangled....What?

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Scully, I think you win the prize for the best time the emoticon has been used! LOL

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I loved his music. Loved to watch him dance. You couldnt help but get up and move when his tunes were played.

I agree--- I love his Music, but I think he is not right.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    but I think he is not right.

Was. Not right.

For that, he deserves sympathy but not absolution. Not when his "not right" hurt children.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

>> He died. We don't speak ill of the dead.

I have no problem speaking ill of the dead. I think it's more important to be honest than supersticous.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

When I was a young teenager there was some 'movement' to get him to perform in Seattle. A bunch of impersonators showed up(planned) as did LaToya to egg us on (I guess). I don't think he ever did come to Seattle on that tour, but my baby sis wanted to go and I took her.

As a performer, he was amazing. As a human being he was a mess. A lot of 'artists' seem to be-especially a lot of the ones that achieve extraordinary acclaim.

I don't have to judge his personal life to listen to his music (though in honesty, I don't listen to his music much anymore-although recently it keeps popping into my head. Billy Jean, Thriller and ABC. We used to watch them and the Osmonds (donny and Marie) when I was a kid. Sometimes Sonny and Cher. Ah, back in the day!!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Oh, as to the baseball player crotch grabs-I knew a girl in HS who chased Mariners(and got a few of them, the creeps, she was 14-17 when she was doing this-and looked it, too!). There was likely a reason they had itchy crotches-my understanding is that cups and groupies alike contribute to the phenomena:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit