Michael Jackson DEAD at 50!!!

by sinis 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• reniaa
    reniaa

Maybe michael's problems were more due to a greedy ambitious father/lackeys and more money and celebrity than a person should have rather than what some of those on here would have us believe in their uncontrolled hate of witnesses but based on many celebrities that have not been able to deal with having a life in the limelight. I hope it wasn't drug overdose heath ledger, marylyn monroe etc

My thoughts go out to his children they were too young to lose a father and I hope michael has another chance as all the dead in Christ have with his grace.

Reniaa

• boyzone
    boyzone
    My thoughts go out to his children they were too young to lose a father and I hope michael has another chance as all the dead in Christ have with his grace.
    Reniaa

Amen Reniaa, amen.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Reniaa

My thoughts exactly. Those poor children. They have lost their dad.

I don't know if he molested kids or not. He was an icon and always will be. I can't believe he's dead. There was no-one like him. I could bearly drive the car back from dropping kids off at school this morning. Every radio station was playing his songs. I was a fan, not a hysterical one, but cant believe how upset I feel.

Rest in peace Michael.

• mouthy
    mouthy

If there is a judge, I hope he judges you very harshly!

Shamus the way YOU are judging is the way YOU will be judged,
    Reniee I am SHOCKED!!!! You NOW KNOW who is going to judge him!!!!
    You have come a long way honey keep on that thinking,.No WT Judgement.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Mouthy......Renaai has turned Pentecostal????

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Grace. She's coming along nicely, isn't she?

I don't know if MJ is guilty of pedophilia.

I do know he was a genius, and I feel hollow inside at the loss of him.

Let us remember there is a final Judge whom we're all going to face.

Sylvia

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yeah!!!! I think Reniaa is doing wonderful....What a wonderful day I will have
    when she renounces the evil the WT is doing to so many of us.
    Guess my friend that thinks he knows her DOES!!!!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Good riddance to that child molesting piece of crap. He shouldn't get a free pass just because he could sing and dance.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes you do have a missing link I agree

• sinis
    sinis

Mouthy:

Pictures are worth a thousand words... that is all I will say...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit