A Dating Site For Jehovah's Witnesses?!

by Blue Grass 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• asilentone
    asilentone

good idea, PP. Why don't you create one like that?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

JW's don't date. They meet, get married, maybe a kid or two then they get divorced. No dating required

nj

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Some of the Sisters are real Hot!

• m.seagull
    m.seagull

ha! my sister met her husband on jwmatch. she did have to lie to people and say she met him at a convention however.

• lancelink
    lancelink

Oh my God !

Just for fun I ent.ered my old hall Crystal Lake Illinois and there is a 20-something girl that has a VERY weird life.

When I attended a long time ago, she was an only child who was spoiled beyond belief.

She also had every imaginable ailment that she could think of.

Well, right after I left she ran away from her family, became homeless in downtown chicago, got pregnant and her parents found her on the street

downtown.

They credited finding her to "jehovahs help", they also posted flyers in the CL trainstation stating that the girl was "disillusioned" and needed help.

She did need help but the JW's were not the ones to give it to her.

Anyway she was df'ed, married the teenage homeless guy, they moved in with her parents, and had the baby.

Now it looks like the guy bailed on her, left the kid with her also.

And now the kicker,,,

her profile states that she is healthy and mentally balanced.

From what I know, she is probably one of the most dysfunctional women ever !

Its uncomfortable to see what a wholesome / honest appearance she is trying to pass off. All those years as a JW must really have made an impression on her !

And her crazy parents,, they are no doubt filled with pride because she choose the truth over everything else.

Since her account has been frozen, they must be watching her every move, way to go when trying to raise a responsible adult.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Some friends showed me this site several years ago. In looking through the pictures, we came upon the profile of a brother in our congregation. The only problem was that the picture was about 10 years old, and he was about 75-100 pounds heavier. :)

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Correction: I'm not sure it was this site; this one looks a little different, but it was a JW dating site.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I joined. Here's a catch!

Why should you get to know TheBrick?

I don't know of a single reason that stands out as to why you should get to know me. I am regular at meetings and service. I am used in the congregation. I like a good conversation and socializing with the friends. But I think that is the description of just about most Witnesses here. I am terminally ill and am only alive because of regular dialysis treatments while I await a kidney transplant. My terminal illness is called End-Stage Renal Disease. It might be scary about what I said for my fashion sense, but as I spend most hours of every day asleep...that is how I am most comfortable. I didn't want to lie to anyone. Also, you should know that my finances are very tight. As much as I would like to; I cannot afford to have a subscription; which I have discovered is necessary to even respond to a message sent to you. That did not used to be the case.

He describes his ideal match thus:

How does one describe an ideal match as there is no such thing? Everyone will find something, if not many things to change about the other. Especially if it is the female changing the male. Why do women fall in love with a man and then figure out how they are going to change him? They fell in love with him as he was before they could change him.

• yknot
    yknot

Edited because I feel I over stepped someone elses (JWN poster) right to privacy.......

Sorry for wasting a post!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I met a brother using JW match,

I fell in love with him, actually.

Obviously we did not marry.

We were both not really happy with the

organization at that time, he resolved his

feelings and went back and I did not.

Years ago allot of us JW's online that were single were

at JWMatch and we had a blast and I know several that

met and married.