Renaii GO BACK

by hotchocolate 11 Replies latest jw friends

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Okay, just a thread to say that Renaii should totally go back!

Sorry chick, but personally I think you're just an attention seeker, and you'll get more if you go to meetings. Well at least for six months. After that I think you should pretend you're weak so you'll get some more attention.

:-P

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

And please stop pretending you're on the fence. If the Armageddon fantasy was even a possibility you'd be totally fried to hell anyway. Hehe

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

at least go back and pick up a wtcd

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

I totally agree. She would get so much praise for all of her insightful comments, so much attention. Why hang here. When she tries to high-jack just pretend she is not there and that would help send her on her way.

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Oh hell it's such a chick thing. She obviously loves the attention, it doesn't take a genius to work that out.

Renaai, go back chick. Pretend you never knew that it was all a load of bullshi*t.

I love a good debate, but only with people who are prepared to deal with the reality.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I notice she has been posting ALOT more lately...come on you guys loving having a "Witness Crash test dummy" to bash around....Hotchocolate...you still owe me a Hot chocolate? With a dash of Vodka!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Oh great another Renaii thread

nj

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

haha

007 anytime mate!

• hotchocolate
  • hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

haha NJ