Older posters check in...just post your name...we need to hear from you!

by restrangled 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Hey Flying High...I was on Woman Awake too for a while. Been here since Since 7/28/2001. Seven years. I don't have as many posts as some who have been here less time than me because I was without Internet for a while...then I was ill...then two jobs took up all of my time. Now I'm in school so I have less time to post. And I post more on another board dedicated to Prince constantly debating REAL LIVE jws.......and having a blast!

I started out on Tim's board. Beyond Jehovah's Witnesses. That board helped me so much you can't imagine. Before I found it I had no idea there were ex's like me. I was a mod for a while and edited some of Tim's articles. I still check in here to find the latest news and to see what's going on. I enjoy reading posts from newbies and the old crowd!

• Robdar
    Robdar

8 years in august

• carla
    carla

4 years

• anglise
    anglise

Hi

still here.

Read lots but dont post often.

Anglise

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

I think I registered here for myself sometime in 2001. But my initial foray onto this forum was to register for one of the best human beings I have ever known. He was known online as Friend. I think I registered him sometime in 2000. Back then I was a conduit for his online initiative.

Marvin Shilmer

• TD
    TD

Found AJWR around '94. Moved over to H2O in 96 when AJWR was winding down. Moved over here in 01 when H2O was winding down.

Like Marvin, I'm one of those that greatly respected "Friend." --One of the few completely honest JW defenders on the 'net. If there were more persons like him in the JW organization, boards like this probably wouldn't exist.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Thanks for letting us know you're here old timers, I bet you have some great stories.

r

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

For me, 7 years in September...wow. I did spend a year mostly lurking though after I joined. (I like being different lol)

• NanaR
    NanaR

Ruth here -- 2 1/2 years

My how the time flies!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I guess it is 7+ cant rememeber.OOPS 2001? just saw that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit