Chow. One Last Sappy Thread.

by shamus100 18 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Shamus, I hardly knew ye, but if you're a friend of Bek, you're a friend of mine.

You meant this, didn't you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciao

We need those group hug emoticons!

Sylvia

• shamus100
    shamus100

Wow!

This sure is an old thread, snowboard. Thanks for bringing it up... it brings back memories!

I meant chow, but ciao worked well too.

Nice to see you again!

Shamus

• beksbks
    beksbks

Now look what you've done you bad monkey!! He's not going anywhere folks. He's just being mischievous.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Bye Shamus!

Welcome back Shamus!

You attention whore!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"What I do see lately is nothing more than bullcrap and pettiness. People whine that they don't get enough attention because people are reading other threads and even post thread count comparisons."

Ouch! That hurt! Waaaaaa

Actually it didn't. The point of my apparent whine was too much attention was being given to one person who really isn't here for help or support but to divide and annoy. I put my thread up as an example because my daughter had did something really great and it was barely acknowledged by the board (with the exception of those who are on my love list) but these other threads about who-I-will-not-name were racking up the posts and getting nowhere.

But that's OK Cameo, at least I know how you really feel about me. Not that it matters

Adios Cameo, and don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Josie

• snowbird
    snowbird

Josie, I have noticed the same thing.

Sylvia

• shamus100
    shamus100

HEY CAMEO! MAKE UP YOU'RE OWN DAMNED GOODBYE THREAD!

Have a good life, and take care. I hope you can find a message board that can challenge your intellect one day.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Bye cameo-d!

We'll be watching for you to return as "cameo-e" or "cameo-d100" or "cameo999999" or something. Hope you can get a cool avatar of a warrior monkey or something when you come back.

Good-bye again, cameo-d! We're dedicating this thread to YOU!!

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

"

To those that do want out of this cult, and are still unhappy, you really need to take responsibility for your happiness - something someone probably never taught you - and do something about it. If you don't, you will remain unhappy in this stupid fucked up high control group for the rest of your life. Or better, a whiney ornerey lonely drunk."

this much is true

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit