Why did you pick your avator or username?

by cognac 76 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

Well, I picked my username because that's what I saw in front of me and I like the way it sounded. No real story behind that.

I picked my avator because that's the way I felt. Strong, big, and fearless like a lion when I look at myself but in reality just this tiny little thing that people would laugh at when trying to get in a fight and stand up strong against the BORG...

ok, now your turn...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Because I was, and still am, ashamed I was ever a Jehovahs Witness.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I have changed my avitar several times. I just like the Three Stooges. The name refers to my quirky behavior.

• cognac
    cognac
    Because I was, and still am, ashamed I was ever a Jehovahs Witness.

lol... Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right? Bet your a stronger person Shamus! And for that, you should be proud!

• The Berean
    The Berean

According to the Bible, the Bereans were a skeptical group who only accepted doctrine after examining evidence. While we all have an opinion, the actual facts should be provable.

• cognac
    cognac

According to the Bible, the Bereans were a skeptical group who only accepted doctrine after examining evidence. While we all have an opinion, the actual facts should be provable.

Nice! When are you gonna get a pic up?

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

i feel like i am stuck between a rock and a hardplace. either i stay in to be with family and keep peace while living a lie, or i get out and become free of the mental oppression but lose my loved ones.

• cognac
    cognac
    i feel like i am stuck between a rock and a hardplace. either i stay in to be with family and keep peace while living a lie, or i get out and become free of the mental oppression but lose my loved ones.

I hate that! Btw, you need a pic too!!!

• Nowman
    Nowman

Mine was an accident...its really call I can say.

Nikki

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I chose my username because I am really tired of the hypocrisy. The avatar suited my mood that day, however in the past I have changed it pretty frequently.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit