digderidoo

Happy birthday to you!

Paul

• homeschool
    homeschool

Happy Birthday!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((LadyLee)))..Happy Birthday!!..I tought you were much older than 14..Your posts come off very mature..................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Dagney
    Dagney

Happy Birthday Lady Lee!!

Thank you for all you diligent efforts on the board.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Have a great one Lady Lee Many Happy Returns!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well Have I ever had a great day. Shortly after I posted we left to pick up my granddaughter and headed towards I don't know where. I thought we had to pick up my other daughter but we got off an exit for downtown Montreal. Now I had rules out a dinner earlier in the week because my daughter had asked me what I wanted for supper and then went out and bought what she needed.

So I thought maybe a movie after but scrapped that idea when she told me we were leaving a 9 in the morning.

A massage? possibly. Some museum but that is too difficult for me to navigate without my wheelchair or scooter.

When I went to ,ake breakfast this morning I was finally told we were going for brunch. OK but that could be anywhere

As we were heading towards downtown I was slowly crossing off places as we passed them. When we got off the exit for the Old Port I knew we were headed there or at least close to there. Finally my daughter lost her way and had to ask me toe directions to a Pier.

A CRUISE!!! We went on a river cruise and had brunch onboard. It was awesome. Great company. Good scenery great food - buffet - and the boat hadn't even left the pier yet.

When we got home we had a birthday party and all the grandkids sang Happy Birthday to me.

So Thanks for all your birthday wishes.

I had a fabulous day!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lady Lee So Happy to know you had a great Day!!!
    You know who I was thinking of on this day to.Melanie

It was her birthday also... So VERY HAPPY FOR YOU

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I remember Grace. How could I forget? Peace to you

• trebor
    trebor

Happy (belated) Birthday, Lady Lee.

You are valued and an important part of this forum and people's lives.

-trebor

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Happy 14th B-Day LL!!

Aren't you a little too young for this board?? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit