MY SISTER IS NO LONGER ALLOWED TO PIONEER

by SusanHere 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

Love is greater than manmade rules.

Now THAT's the Truth!

• carla
    carla

Wonderful!! She not only is seeing the jw's for the cult they are but seeking out answers from other sources. Rejoice!

• JAVA
    JAVA

Good for her!

I'm a little surprised the elders didn't disfellowship as soon as they found out she was attending church. That's a sin in the eyes of most cults like the Watchtower, as well as questioning the sect.

• sir82
    sir82

Yeah that's a pretty quick way to get off the pioneer list, join another church....

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Woo-hoo!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Yay!!!!

• sacolton
    sacolton

The holy spirit is hard at work to deliver His people back into the loving grace of God.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Attending another church is definitely one of the quickest ways to get kicked out of the Watchtower. I too am surprised that they aren't df'ing her on the spot. It could be that they are that desperate for people to warm the seats at the local KH they are willing bend their rules a bit. Anyway good for her. It is a step in the right direction.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Title is a bit misleading your basically saying your sister has left the witnesses and chosen another religion to follow.

I actually have to agree. The title makes it sound as if she wanted to continue pioneering but wasn't allowed to. Why would she want to if she was attending a differen't church?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Tell your sister, welcome to the fold

http://yahwehsistas.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/jesus-hug.jpg

No doubt the real Jesus of the bible would welcome anyone and everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit