I commented about apostates today at the meeting

by cognac 82 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

I couldn't help myself. It was so obnoxious what the paragraph was saying about apostates.

So I said that having a difference of opinion is not a problem but really as brought out by Thessolonians it is when a person raises themselves up above God to have people follow them instead of God that they are considered bad in God's eyes.

I don't even know if it had anything to do with the question, but I just wanted to say that, lol.

• cognac
    cognac

Btw, I'm now having a shepparding call sometime this week, lol...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

You in trouble now! Would have been better if you stood up and yelled: "I'M AN APOSTATE...HA HA HA HA......" and then run out of the hall.

• Scott77
    Scott77

cognac,

Wow, thank for the boldness in you. True, you spoke from the heart. This is an admiration and a strength. That's the way the WTS wants us to be . I think the shepharding visit is rediculous and an intimidateion tool to silence you or retool your thinkinig in line with the WTS Corporation. Pleaese, never give up. Be firm.

Scott77

• carla
    carla

Really? The sheparding call is directly related to your comment? or just a general 'not towing the line' call?

• cognac
    cognac

Would have been better if you stood up and yelled: "I'M AN APOSTATE...HA HA HA HA......" and then run out of the hall.

lol

Really? The sheparding call is directly related to your comment? or just a general 'not towing the line' call?

don't no, don't care...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your not going to get away with that 2 many times....................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Congratulations on your boldness. Doesn't it feel good to be totally honest? Don't let them intimidate you. Keep it up.

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

Very nice comment Sister Cognac. Your comments are always so encouraging.

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

You are definitely in trouble now! I actually remember a time about 15 years ago where that comment would have been ok. Seems like the grip is tighter, I thank God every day I am out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit