"Armageddon Fruit Punch" sold at Vitamin Shop - hilarious!

by Gayle 5 Replies latest social humour

• Gayle
    Gayle

What a surprise to see that! Made me think of "cult koolaid." It was really a powder form for something weight/muscle gain.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

It appears to have high B6, followed by B12 (which is cynocobalimine---activated sewedge sludge) and is maily carbohydrate. No protein.

Armageddon is not for me.

Armageddon is the most advanced, most explosive, most effective pre-workout supplement on the planet - Period! It's literally taken months of intensive research and numerous prototypes to develop to the precise ratios and components needed to push the absolute limits of muscle strength, density, and hardness. Those lucky enough to get samples of Armageddon to test have reported getting mind blowing muscle pumps, python-like vascularity and the ability to train for hours on end; all with a single dose! In fact, some users have reported that they were able to train long and harder but their pumps were so intense that they had to stop training before they were close to exhaustion! Forget old-school stimulants and outdated nitric oxide (NO) boosters - Armageddon defines the absolute Outer Limits of pre-workout supplementation.

How is Armegeddon different from "NO/Pump" products? Put simply, Armageddon contains HydroTrans, the most incredible breakthrough in nutrient biochemistry this decade. HydroTrans patent-pending formula was developed and tested by top scientists in exercise science and sports nutrition and was designed to be the most effective hyperhydrating transport compound available. Armageddon gives you all the benefits of increased muscle pumps and blood flow, vascularity, musclesize and hardness, ATP production and nutrient delivery but that's just the beginning. In contrast to other pre-workout supplements that lose their punch over time (and should therefore be cycled on and off), Armageddon actually works better the longer you use it! Specifically, Armageddon contains nutrients that enhance insulin sensitivity, increase muscle satellite cell proliferation, upregulate androgen receptor content, and protect cell membranes from oxidative damage. Translation - Bigger Muscles, Better Pumps and Unbeatable Endurance! No other product on the market can make these claims.

There are no known side effects from using Armageddon.

• Heaven
    Heaven

The one pictured below is around $40 CDN. Here's part of the 'description' for this product (ahem):

"ARMAGEDDON represents the New World Order in advanced sports nutrition as it relates to bodybuilding and athletic performance and is the 1st and only product to date whose results can truly be described as those of Biblical proportion. Just 1 dose and you will know why ARMAGEDDON spells Judgment Day for any and all competition, and the end of the supplement world as we currently know it."

(From: http://www.supplementscanada.com/popeyes/product4203.html )

Armageddon Fruit Punch

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I wonder if its as explosive going in as it is coming out???????

• asilentone
    asilentone

I think I will buy it. NOT! just because of the label! They need to change the wording! The sales will not do so good.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Armageddon is quite the marketable ideology, ask the leaders of the WTS., they sold millions of pieces

of literature with it. Jack Van Impe , Hubert Armstrong, Harold Camping knew of its marketability as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit