Talk by insane speaker ... try to listen ...

by Albert Einstein 61 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Apparently a jw thinks Ciro Aulicino is an apostate. Any one care to respond to pianotrainee?

For several years I lived in Brooklyn Heights and attend the Bethel Kingdom Hall. Aulicino was part of the congregation. My preception of him is that he really believed this stuff. He was an oddball but he was definitely one of the faithful.

• minimus
    minimus

FW Franz wannabe.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Antimatter, Pangea, new snake faces... spectacular. That stuff might even make L. Ron Hubbard blush.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Keyser: "The part about snakes getting new faces in the new system- pure comic gold."

Don't be too quick to laugh it off, Keyer. It is true.

I imagine as corrupt as this guy might be, the "snake getting a new face" is something they have probably laughed about around the board table.

The snake, indeed, does get a new face. It is going to shed it's skin and this is where it transforms.

This is where the churches reform and appear as benevolent providers for all of humanity. The catch is---you will be judged and have to qualify by their standards. They will hold the keys to all resources. This is where the cutting off of the non-approved happens.

You think these religions are falling apart and biting the dust, because for all intent and purposes, it may seem so.

But what they have been doing is quietly reorganizing and regrouping. The religions have all come together under inter-faith movements and are forming new groups together and renaming themselves.

Slowly, quietly, they will be taking over the social programs. They will take over the health care programs, too.

In the not-so-distant future, you will have to "qualify" and be approved by their standards when they usher in their Kingdom of God fascist world.

• Gayle
    Gayle

We could call or send a letter to Bethel or headquarters, ask if can they can check the taping of that and have them verify if it was a valid JW or was it from an apostate? I like them to have stammer over such questions.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Having played the video, I believe it to be genuine...There is enough reality and "Theocratese" in there to give it the stamp of WT authority, although he was speculating and going way beyond anything the Society have ever put into print. If a congregation speaker did that, I am sure he would be censured but if you are high enough in the Org. I guess you can get away with it.. I think that comments already show how we feel about it..

Many years back my wife received a tape of a talk at a U K Circuit Assembly. It said that" Of course we cannot tell the householder what we really mean ..We mean that 'if you do not take note of this message you are going to die at Armageddon' but we cannot say that out loud [audience laughed] we have to invite them to study the Bible"....I always wanted to play that back again as evidence of what they really mean at heart..but we no longer have it the tape.

As for Ciro? we have heard him before speculating that the King of the North would be radical Islam, but that never was picked up by the WT.

It would be interesting if Barbara Anderson had any inside info on him??

• leec
    leec

This guy sounds exactly like any of a number of annoying relatives of mine from Brooklyn who say the damnest things with absolute certainty. Same skills that a used car salesman uses. Plus the teeth-gritting condescending attitude -- you can totally hear how in his mind he's dumbing it down for the idiots in the audience. I can smell these kind of people a mile away. ::puke::

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

This isn't even the craziest part of this talk; there are parts even crazier.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

WOW!

loved the flippant generation bit! basically telling em all to forget it as something of no consequence!

he's a tool of the society... I beleive they deliberatly use this manner of speculative talk mixed with some humor to lead peoples minds away from disquieting thoughts such as the recent change in generation. It is a method of saying we were wrong, but hey, no matter... the real issue is the exciting stuff like the paradise... almost making jest of the issue.

Talks like that, full of speculation and no scriptures can never make it to print format, for that can be used againts them, a talk however... well, the speaker just got a little carried away thats all... BUT didn't he encourage us so much! blah blah blah.

It's incredulous! the audience will go away talking about Pangea and snakes with no expanding jaw... and Jehovah using anti-matter... it'll be 'generation'? what are you on about?

edit; It's what i call a 'fluff' piece. Has no merrit but to draw peoples attention away from more important matters

oz

• flipper
    flipper

Really some sick stuff here. My never been a JW wife asked, and I quote, " Is this guy an F---ing moron ? " And I must say- I second her comment

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit