Witnesses claim Ressurected folks have no genitals? This will start the 1,000 year rebellion!

by Witness 007 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Is this another harebrained idea from Losch? No wonder this pig wants the witlesses to be as dumbed down as possible. That will make this dodo the most "intelligent" person in the religion, and people will actually fall for it.

Losch, quit trying to plunge us all into the Second Dark Ages! This is exactly what you are accusing the Catholic Church of having done to start the First Dark Ages!

• processor
    processor
    The Scriptures do not reveal what the relationship of men and women will be after the resurrection is completed. … Whether the identity of the sexes, as such, will be preserved, we do not know. There have been some well authenticated instances in which women have been transformed into men, and it is possible that this transformation may become general and we shall all be brothers together.

The Golden Age, April 2, 1930, p. 446.
  • Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

fo real?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I thought the big Jehovah created with FREE WILL and the ability to enjoy senses?

in the new system, he will use the magic spirit to turn us into robots? talk about the question of universal sovreinty?

what use is it for him to brag that we humans used our free will to serve him, and then take it away when the robot age starts?

• processor
    processor
    fo real?

That Golden Age excerpt is real:

GA

• carla
    carla

"There have been some well authenticated instances in which women have been transformed into men,"-- what the hell? anybody care to enlighten me? thank you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh well after reading that...I've changed my mind
    I dont want a resurrection.
    & to be turned into a brother with no "wangy"
    They are mostly ALL WANGY with one. No thanks I dont wanna go thanks
    But I must say I had the biggest laugh from all your posts.LOL
    I was rushed into the hospital yesterday !!!My heart is missing beats,

Just an old age thingy...But I am so happy to let the LORD know before I "kick the bucket"
    that with the WT information .I have decided I would rather not be risen

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I think they're saying it'd be an upgrade to be made into a man if you're a woman. Man, they really are the he-man woman haters club!

Either that or the guy that read that was really oddly gay and their idea of paradise was a world full of nothing but men.

But, no wangs?

And just think of all the JWs that died childless thinking maybe they could have their family in the New World. I guess not, huh?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    "There have been some well authenticated instances in which women have been transformed into men,"-- what the hell? anybody care to enlighten me?

How about kd lang?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

maybe rutherford was such a drunk that he had no desire himself to get it up!

he wished the same to others!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit