Help me with the logic of this

by Magwitch 15 Replies latest jw friends

• meangirl
    meangirl

So sorry you have to put up with all of the crap. The reason why you can't make sense of it is because it just doesn't make sense!!! Stuff like this really makes me sick and this kind of junk happens all of the time. I hope your parents "liberal" part of them will kick in and reach out to you....Do they know how he treated you?

• runningonfaith
    runningonfaith

Is there someone out there that can help this pea brain understand the depth of love of this organization?

If i didn't know that it's God's organisation,i would think it was satan's...

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Its just ignorant assholes on a power trip playing god games and trying to emulate 2000 year old social morals of the ancient Israelites.

A complacently stupid thing to try and do in this day and age but there you have it.

Sorry you had to go through with such personal abuse by your ex-husband and the Great and Benevolent Asshole JWS,

but these things happen within organized religion and it happens a lot within many other religions as well.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Magwitch:

I am really sorry this has happend to you. You have done the right thing in divorcing your husband. I don't think you will regret it. Try to send your parents a letter and tell them what you have told us.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

It's the organization.

But for some its life also.

You cant always get what you want.

Its a theme that repeats over and over in some peoples life.

I see it in mine.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your husband is nuts.....Your parents are nuts.......You won`t find logic in any of that......................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit