66 year old new mom!!!

by crapola 25 Replies latest jw friends

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I would wager that this was all done in a lab. I've noticed that big kids (teens) take up as much energy as toddlers in a different way. Do these people consider the demands of dances, school functions, projects, driving school, dating dilemmas, sports events and a bus that comes at 615am at the age of 80. I think it's nuts!

• crapola
    crapola

I just finished listening to the whole storey about this woman and this is her first child! Had it done in a lab in the UK. Wierd!!

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm all for it for this reason: She is healthier than a horse and still looks great. She had it done in a lab. She'll be fine. It's obvious she takes care of herself very well.

• parakeet
    parakeet
    One thing to consider in a situation like this is the fact that when the child becomes a teenager, she'll be in her late 70's if she's even still alive. That's just not the kind of thing to do to a child in my opinion.

Does the same hold for a 66-year-old man who fathers a child? Even if the mother is much younger, there's still a good chance, and statistically more likely, that the father will die before the child reaches adulthood. Is that fair to a child? To be deprived of a father? And don't say that at least the kid still has a mother. The loss of a father is catastrophic to a child.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

She is to old to have a baby at 66 years old. When the child is 14 her Mother will be 80 years old.

No one will adopt a child at 14, they are to old. People want baby's.

I feel bad for the child, some people don't live to be 80. What will happen to the child.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Barbie, that's harsh. Unfortunately, you are absolutely right. I hope she made contengency plans with other family members before she got pregnant.

• crapola
    crapola

Parakeet, I agree with you. 66 is to old in my opinion for a woman or a man to have children simply because they won't live long enough to raise a child and give it the proper care. And even if they are presumably healthy as this woman appears to be, pregnancy takes alot out of a woman. And another thing, even though it's not a top reason for not allowing this, think of all the teasing a child would get from it peers, having parents old enough to be great grandparents in this case.

• White Dove
    White Dove

The teasing probably won't happen because of all of the grandparents who already raise the classmates. It would not be tease worthy.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

People are selfish and short-sighted. Nothing to see here. Move along.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Selfish beyond belief!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit