Elder giving special talk has lunch with us...shuts me down for asking about society money..lol?

by Witness 007 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• reniaa
    reniaa

Ackk nice way to treat a guest in your home :(

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

That jehoober is a smart whatever it is.

• VM44
    VM44

Jehovah God, MBA

• mouthy
    mouthy

Reniaa How was that not nice??? he fed the Elder REAL food!!!
    That filled his tummy,Not garbage that filled our minds.That the WT does.

Garybus ..Oh Just the thought of that made me cringE!!!!!

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Basicly you tell a Wanker like that to get a life.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I have no response to such a lame ass comment....

I don't know what "Ackk" means, but be nice. Reniaa must just be giving a compliment. I didn't read that it was in his home.
    But I do see from the second quote above that W007 was nice and didn't sling mud back at such a closed-minded cult answer.
    So, yes. As Reniaa says, it was a nice way to treat this guy.

• truthlover
    truthlover

Re the cancelled book study comment by 007-

Theory - cancel the one night per week - that leaves the way open for another congregation or two to meet at the hall, sell off the other one or two halls, money in the bank, esp in our country where all the halls are owned by the WTBT$ and renovations are going on everywhere, paid for by the dubs

Jah doesnt deal with monies, has no use for it- for the CO to even put Jah into the picture was sooo wrong-- and we all know why this sell off is being done in other countries, our time will come as the economy worsens and people lose their jobs and cant donate anymore

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

How rude of you to start quoting REALITY in the presence of a delusional person. Next thing you know you will be bringing up higher eduction, pedophilia, flip flopping doctrines and kids dying from an unbiblical dogma on blood. STOP THE MADNESS!!

(...and make sure you record it next time :)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Truthlover yeah interesting...sell off some more halls....I tell ya Donald Trump must have turned Witness and is helping out!

• poppers
    poppers

As usual, Reniaa sees what she wants to see, and we all know why that is. Show us, Reniaa, where Witness 007 said this was in his home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit