Going to a meeting after 6 years...

by BritBoy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

....er, I think we are talking about two guys here, don't think a low cut dress would show much except the chest wig.

Englisshman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• zerubberballz
    zerubberballz

hey logical, maybe you could make it a threesome

• gumby
    gumby

LB: Holding hands is a commitment by JW's'
    Actually in the 70's there was an article on dating that said holding hand's was the 'FIRST LINK' in sexual immorality then it asked..'would it be wise to start with the first link'?
    I remember telling my wife back then that to follow the society's instructions on this matter would mean you could't hold hands until you were married let alone kiss each other.
    Another taliban rule that nobody followed!

• ISP
    ISP

Give it a few years...Britboy....the meetings might be right up your street!

ISP

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Oh, but I beg to differ Gumby. As hard as this may be to believe, tThere actually was a couple at my old hall who held off their first kiss until being declared man and wife. Mind you, they were both a couple of "odd ducks" and she had spent more than her share of time under the care of those in the white coats, but they did toe the line on this one. How many others did, who can tell.

Granted, I don't know if they ever engaged in any premarital hand-holding though. They may have lingered a bit too long after a handshake once or twice, but I doubt there was any French-hand-holding going on between them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit