My wounds opened up badly today

by Maddie 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Maddie
    Maddie

cawshun - I wrote the letter in the hope that it would maybe make JW's realise the heartache that goes on because of their policies. Also I hope that it will have an effect on many that are studying with the JW's and also have an impact when they are doing door-to-door preaching. Thank you for your best wishes.

GoddessRachel - You are welcome to keep a copy of my letter. Thank you for your comments and I hope it is helpful to you.

Cc - Thank you for trying to give me hope that things may change. Never say never as they say.

BonaFide - That is my greatest hope too that the WT and the evil that goes with it is destroyed. Thank you.

Maddie

• penny2
    penny2

Maddie, that's a very well written letter and should make a lot of people think. Maybe even some of the JWs.

So sorry for what you've been through.

penny

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Amazing letter Maddie. I hope it makes people think and speak out against this unbelievable cruelty.

Big hugs to you.

Sam x

• snowbird
    snowbird

That is a well-written letter, Maddie. Not too shrill or strident. I like that.

I'm sure it will cause a stir.

Peace and strength to you as you cope with this pain.

Sylvia

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That was a beautiful letter.

I hope one day your son and dil's heart will soften and you'll be able to see your grandchild.

Josie

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I know you are feeling a lot of hurt right now. I am so sorry. I hate this cult too. It is wicked.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Thank you, Maddie! I have added it to my folder called "Toxic People," where I am compiling information that will help me be strong when I'm hurting due to hateful practices done on the part of my so-called family.

Thank you for reaching out. I know your letter will plant some seeds in the hearts of some Jehovah's Witnesses. We are all here because we woke up from it. Your reaching out to help yet more escape is amazing.

Thank you,

Rachel

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thats disgusting....returning the toys to you is an insult. At least if he had any love at all he would throw them away and save you some pain...I hate that damn cult brainwashed mentality!

• laissezfaire
    laissezfaire

I feel your pain and it all too real for me too. One of the few times I saw my son and grandson were at my son’s best friends funeral. We had just

been out a year or so and we loved this boy he was like one of our own in fact he treated me better when my husband and I left then my own son

did. He came over and wanted to talk to us about why and understood and respected us even though he stayed in. He saw that we were not evil

apostates trying to convert him it was our own personal decision with no ill will toward anyone. Anyway at the funeral I could only see my grandson

in the arms of his aunt I couldn't even get within 10 feet of him. At one point when I went to greet the family of the man who died I watched my

son hide behind the literature counter with my grandson.... I wanted to vomit. That is not how I raised him I completely understand the DIL issue

you are having I truly think his wife was jealous of our relationship and like you said just wants to control him. There is so much more to say and I

just can't get it all out now. Just know you are not alone in your pain I cried for you today and for all of us that are being denied the basic human

right of giving and having love for our families. How the WT can think this is love his beyond reason as much as I hurt now and will probably hurt

until I die or it is resolved I do not regret leaving it was the right thing to do... Hugs to you from 10,000 miles away in the middle of the Pacific

Aloha

Michele

PS I just tried to call him because of your situation but when a women answered I hung up I do miss him so much and just want him to know I love him and that is it.

• Maddie
    Maddie

laissezfaire -

Thank you for sharing what happened to you with me. It means so much that we can share and understand each other so well, it sort of makes it easier to bear, not so isolated. With the support of each other through the pain that we feel, we can stay strong as we all have a common bond that the WT cannot take away. Love to you always Michele.

Rachel -

I hope my letter helps you my friend and helps you to get over those painful times that most of us on here know about only too well.

penny2, sweet pea, MrsJones, Snowbird, Scarredfor life, witness 007 -

Thank you for liking my letter and the love you send me.

Maddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit