Atlantis do you have this scan? Watchtower 1961 December 15 pp. 767-768

by middleman 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• middleman
    middleman

It is high time for girls to understand the make-up of their bodies and its functions, especially with regard to sex.Then if a girl understandingly takes care of herself while the ovum is at large and is causing sex disturbance and cravings within her, she will be able to act like a true lady of irreproachable morals at all times. She will avoid the violating of her virginity and the shame and conscience-stricken state due to this; and wisely she will direct her young life so as to end up in the position of a clean, happy wife and mother of legitimate children, journeying to the new world of righteousness, where there will be no sex problems amid a sex-crazy population.-- Watchtower 1961 December 15 pp. 767-768

This would be nice to add to my list.

Blessings...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hold on there babe... I'll do that for you.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Watchtower-1961-December-15-pp.767-768 (Starts at the black dot)

• garybuss
    garybuss

"legitimate children" my ass! I've never seen an un-legitimate child in my life! These guys are just plain disgusting! What a low ball way to disrespect a human baby! This is an offensive article on so many levels.

• oompa
    oompa

"Then if the girl understandably takes care of herself..." in the last paragraph it says this near the end...... i would swear this is talking about masturbation??.....what the hey does this sentence mean?.........oompa

and what a hideous and hilarious article

and why did you want this middleman...and how did you know about it?

• still_in74
    still_in74

you always come through for us Atlantis!

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Nauseating.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Truly, food at the proper time from the FDS.

P

• middleman
    middleman

Thank-you so much Atlantis...these will be put to good use ;-)

Blessings...

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

who writes like this? when the "sex act" occurs? virgins wrote it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit