glasgow emergency evacuation plans

by ninja 33 Replies latest jw friends

• IT Support
    IT Support

Sounds like a total waste of time.

It all depends on Al Quaeda doing as they're told and planting their bomb(s) in one of the City Centre Zones.

Except, if they bomb Hillhead, the Evacuation Plan's totally f****d.

What kind of emergencies have you had in your area in the past that might warrant this?

Glasgow's biggest threat fo devastation comes from mass suicide caused by SAD.

Or the US nuclear subs based in the Holy Loch. In which case, you can forget about your Grab Bag with your debit card and jammies ...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The Americans pulled out of the Holy Loch in 1991 I think. We still have the Faslane nuclear base in the Gare Loch and Coulport on Loch Long though. The sooner we get independence and rid of nuclear weapons the better.

My first reaction was to think someone was pulling your leg Ninja. Who knows it's good to be prepared I suppose. I hope the information doesn't suggest everyone from Glasgow come to us though because we haven't got room.

• ninja
    ninja

put another place setting on the table slimbo.....he he

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah Ninja we know how dangerous Scotland is.....ooooooh Scotland! Maybe an invasion of killer Bagpipe Spiders.......or drunken Scotish soccer hooligan Zombies perhaps???

My revenge for all your smart ass comments on my threads....lol...yes I am mocking you sir!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Just for you Ninja if the apocalypse comes.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Just for you Ninja if the apocalypse comes.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Armagedon is supposed to start in Scotland since Megiddo is the suburb where Ninja lives.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

"Glasgow's biggest threat fo devastation comes from mass suicide caused by SAD."

SAD=Standard American Diet?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That certainly is a bigger killer cameo, but I believe IT Support was talking about Seasonally Adjusted Depression.

• ninja
    ninja

when have I ever made smart ass comments to anyone on here?.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit