2009 Memorial Video DOWNLOAD THE IMAGES!

by V 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StAnn
    StAnn

To partake, one picks up the glass of wine and drinks from it and does similarly with the big cracker.

StAnn

• observador
    observador

This is a gret video. Thank you.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Good Lord, is it back up to to nearly 10,000 I remember when it had gotten down to just barely over 8,000 and was holding for years not it back up to climbing. Dumb men, can't they count and see it has increased. LOL

Ruth

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Just have to say V, your work is awesome!

• Chalam
    Chalam

Awesome vid!

My advise is profess "Jesus is Lord" and believe the Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead in a physical body as the scripture says Luke 24:39 (not as a spirit creature ghost) and get stuck in Romans 10:9

27 Therefore, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. 28 A man ought to examine himself before he eats of the bread and drinks of the cup. 29 For anyone who eats and drinks without recognizing the body of the Lord eats and drinks judgment on himself.

All the best,

Stephen

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I think this is the easiest lie to prove.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They have printed that the number of partakers has been going down as long as I can remember. I have also observed that it has been stuck in the mid 8000s range for the longest time, before the last two years when it has gone up.

In fact, there has been nearly a 10% increase in partakers just this past year. I wonder what stunt they are going to pull to keep the numbers from passing 10,000 partakers or to get more than 18 million observers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit