How do you get rid of mice in the walls?

by rebel8 37 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

probably traps. If you put out posion and they die up /in there , they will stink up the house., Perhaps a call to the local exterminator for free advice before calling them professionally.

My cats are indoor cats are afraid of roaches.

• Twitch
    Twitch

For a nominal fee, I'll ship Lynx out to you. He ain't the biggest, meanest "prairie lion" around, in fact he's a real softie. But he'd bring me rabbits (I guess he saved the mice for hisself)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

A snake would work better in the walls than a cat. Snakes can reach places where cats cannot. Of course, this can create a bigger problem if you are scared of snakes, but they will probably get rid of the mice.

• rebel8
    rebel8

You are all so funny!

I'm surprised to see more posts on this thread than my naked streaking thread yesterday.

Back in the day on this forum, all you needed to get lots of posts on a thread was to use the words "sex" or "naked". Now y'all are more interested in a serious thread about rodents.

I wonder why......is it the thought of me naked that made the difference? LOL

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

By getting rid of your

"Toys in the Attic"

• BurnTheShips
  • kazar
    kazar

I read all of the solutions. Thanks for all the advice. I have been inundated with mice in my house for the last month. They get in my dressers and I have to wash everything repeatedly. What a nuisance! My cat died four months ago and since his demise the mice have taken over. One of them (maybe even two) died in my bedroom wall as a result of my having used D-Con. I'll never use it again. I really don't want to hurt them because I know they don't mean me any harm - but they bring diseases so I guess I will get another cat. It seems that a cat is the way to go.

• musky
    musky

"Back in the day on this forum, all you needed to get lots of posts on a thread was to use the words "sex" or "naked". "

I guess the title of your thread should have been: " How do I get rid of lots of naked mice having sex in my walls"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit