A very good video series on why the Jehovah's Witnesses are so illicitly corrupt of an organization

by Homerovah the Almighty 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Very interesting. Thanks for posting.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Your welcome Scarred for Life, I thought the program brings out and tells a sad and demeaning story of how the WTS.

has controlled peoples lives and made a dire mess of them all at the same time. Of course all for the goodness and namesake of Christianity.

The wrongful manipulation and exploitation of these particular people is almost sickening to listen to.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Just for the record I think the guy speaking in video 9 is a total idiot., I just added that video because it was part of the series.

• Farkel
    Farkel

homer,

:I get that the video was done in the 80's, but......?

The blond guy with the bowl haircut gave me the creeps! He looked like his hair was a fiberglass mold plopped on his head like a helmet without any real strands of hair!

He was probably demonized. Yep. That's it!

Cetnar, et. al. were all pretty lame, too. They got enough facts wrong to come off as (at least for very informed people) ex-JW creeps who morphed into new creeps with a brand new creepy agenda.

I could be wrong here, but those kinds of people don't help the opposers of the WTS much, but they help the fundies a whole bunch.

Farkel

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yeah I would have to agree with you Farkel, they brought out some things that were relevant , but as you say they under a new

agenda now trying to spin the wheel in another direction. I couldn't believe in entirely everything Bill Cetnar was saying but I thought

what he did say had some importance, I did like what he revealed about the 1925 and the 1975 scam and that the leaders of the organization

seemed to love the power that they have accumulated and established over people and they seemed to have loved that more than anything

else. A true salesman never does throw all of his cards on the table for everyone to see, just the important select ones .

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I get a good impression of Bill Cetnar from these videos as someone who approaches his disagreement with the Witnesses with good humour.

Ankerberg on the other hand looks a bit like that spooky blond-haired assassin from The Da Vinci Code. No I am sure he is fine too.

The stunt of phoning up the Watchtower headquarters live falls a bit flat for me though. Who would not hang up in those circumstances?

• Chalam
    Chalam

Fashion styles aside, some fine videos, well worth spending watching IMHO.

All the best,

Stephen

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

This program was probably done I would guess in the early or mid 80's, but what Bill Centar said very much was in line with

what Raymond Franz had said in his book COC that the leaders had become more devoted to their positions in the organizations

rather than to derive and teach bible truths , in short the power went to their heads and they began spewing out all kinds of garbage

to body of members. This is why those people in the video left and why Raymond Franz left.

I still after all of these years find the JWS an interesting study of human psychology, probably always will.

• Aurelius
    Aurelius

More interesting talks from Bill Cetnar, available at: http://cetnar-search-downloads.kohit.net/_/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit