I Rode in a Black Hawk Helicopter Today!

by Bendrr 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Silly is what it was.

Under current orders, the GaSDF is unarmed. We can't even have our personal weapons in our vehicles while in uniform.

I didn't join the GaSDF in order to break things and kill people, I volunteered in order to help should the need arise. Ok, and because sometimes I might get to ride in military aircraft, but you gotta admit that's cool.

If you'd like to discuss 2A topics, I'll be happy to oblige you, but in a non-confrontational thread of its own and since I'm active duty I'll have to be polite and not reflect badly on the uniform.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Congrats on the ride, I guess that counts as one of the perks for serving your country.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Are you in the Black Helicopter that is constantly hovering over my house taking pictures of me?

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Zagor: One word: HOO-AH!

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Lol @ Elsewhere.

Unless you're hosting wet t-shirt fests or are living in a disaster area and in need of medevac, it probably wasn't me. Here's a tip tho, if you're in a disaster area and need expedited medevac, hot chicks with big boobies on display might help.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I am so jealous. But very happy for ya.

Isaac

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Six, that was hilarious!

Congrats on the black hawk ride Bendrr.

• iceguy
    iceguy

Helicopters are very cool! That's why I'm working on getting my commercial helicopter pilot license!

• John Doe
    John Doe
    1st and 2nd Batallions participated in a helo medevac drill today. GaANG (Georgia Air Nat'l Guard) was kind enough to send a UH-60 down from Dobbins along with a flight crew who not only gave up their Sunday, but also made sure everyone got an "orientation flight".

Heck, if I got to fly and work on Black Hawks, I'd probably not take my days off either.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I've been in a helicopter once...it was awesome. Completely different feeling compared to flying in a plane.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit