This life is all you got... don't wast it on a printing company

by Anti-Christ 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Exactly Anti-Christ, there is a whole big wide world out there thats worth discovering and getting to know.

Religious cults who cull and trap people so to be exploited is just an abnormally of are social environment,

there are too many out there acting in a similar fashion, but who really cares, there is total freedom outside

their gates and Watchtowers, all we can do is perhaps warn people who get close to them, thats all .

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    The thing in my life that I am the most proud of is that I have raised my 3 children in a totally different way than I was raised. They are not afraid of life or of people. They have experienced many more things than I was ever allowed to. I'm not saying that I am a perfect parent but I have raised them in a freer more positive environment than I ever even knew about. And you will too!

That,s what I love to hear.

Thanks!! I needed that.

Hey, no problem.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The big problem with requiring faith as a condition of salvation is that only those who are vulnerable to scams would get "saved". That means that most of them would get into the wrong religion and be damned. Of course, they would have faith in their own religion, even if it is wrong--because said faith is required.

Require proof, and you lose the gullibility. That in turn makes it more difficult to set up cults and scams. Wherever in the Bible it says that one must have faith (the Quran, also) to be saved is part of that scam--obviously, if God is the inspirer of the Bible, He wants only those who will fall into a scam easily yet get it right on the first try to be saved.

Including those gullible enough to waste it all on a printing company called the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery Corporation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit