DID NOAH HAVE PROBLEMS WITH METHANE OR OTHER GASES ON THE ARK?

by badboy 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Shem was always pissed at his dad for coming up with such a lame braindead name. When Noah filled out Shem's birth certificate, he probably saw the first line "Name: _________" and thought, hey, "Name" is a great name, let's name the baby Name. Enoch, looking down from heaven, wept.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Shem was always pissed at his dad for coming up with such a lame braindead name. When Noah filled out Shem's birth certificate, he probably saw the first line "Name: _________" and thought, hey, "Name" is a great name, let's name the baby Name. Enoch, looking down from heaven, wept.

And how about Shem's brother Bith? Noah intended to name him 'birth' but left out the 'r' on the birth certificate.

Anyway, Bith was not allowed on the ark. He was the Black Sheep.

Thats a true story, Babdboy. Read up on Noah's son Bith!

Banned from the Boat!

• undercover
    undercover
    And how about Shem's brother Bith? Noah intended to name him 'birth' but left out the 'r' on the birth certificate.

Actually they had hoped for a girl but when the boy came they kept the name but just dropped a letter...

• badboy
    badboy

btttt

• Mosesjoel
    Mosesjoel

The methane bit, made me laugh, I am sure plenty animals were farting alot, but at the same time , I don't think so!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit