Comments For Service Meeting This Week

by dismayed 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

1.5 Billion Hours in Field Service last year? That's impossible! There's not that many hours in a year!

Outaservice

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

dismayed,

Many thanks. You have given me the conclusion I was trying to come up with.

I'm sure the congregation will be encouraged to know that the fertile "Little Flock class" is growing much faster than the nearly sterile "Great Crowd class"! And for you new publishers, by regularly putting in 10 hrs. per month, you can hope to have a student dunked in just under 42 years. [cue applause] Now let's close with song and prayer and get the f*** out of here!

B the X

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder what excitement they are going to drum up by proclaiming to have passed the dreaded 7 million mark. And, to compare with 2007, in case they report a "dramatic increase" at the REJECT Jesus Party attendance, there were 17,672,443 people that rejected Jesus at the Kingdumb Hell in 2007.

I wonder how many of those hours were wasted in cars warming up or cooling off, going to Starbucks (or wherever your local coffee shop was), and the Pio-Sneer Drive. This averages to around 363.7 wasted hours per publisher, if they are all valid (and not fake). With all the "Everyone Must Pio-Sneer" pressure, I am sure that all too many were hounded into doing more to inflate those averages. That is more than double the time I wasted in two years of regular church ("only" 270 hours), and that doesn't even include prep time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit