Does anyone have actual EVIDENCE that Bethel is watching this site?

by BonaFide 28 Replies latest jw friends

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Or is that not a good question to ask because Bethel will read it and use the information somehow?

I am still curious though.

BF

• slimboyfat
  • ninja
    ninja

slimbo....what are you doing up at this time?....I have an excuse....I'm drinking......hic

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WBT$ watch`s..Quote`s got his site shut down after the WBT$ threatened him with a huge law suit.....There have been some that have given to much personal information back on our old site(JWD) and got DF.....If you have something to lose,don`t give out a lot of personal info..Guillotine 3..

Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Years ago I heard from several reliable sources that WTBS did in fact used to monitor this site. If memory serves, I believe I posted about that on the thread slimboyfat posted.

Now? Don't know and don't care. Stuff like that was a long time ago and nowadays my give-a-shitter is broken.

Chris

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Oh, one more thing, sorry I hate that we can't edit nowadays, to Bonafide and anyone else reading this thread -- Bethel/Watchtower/Governing Body and/or unnamed paralegals trolling this site cannot tell who you are. On this board, as well as on the old one, you are completely anonymous.

The one caveat is you must realize that this is the world wide web, so therefore whatever you post here can be read by anyone anywhere at any time. Post only what you want the rest of the planet, much less the Society, to know about you.

No one can make any determinations about who you are unless you reveal it through your posts.

Chris

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yes; be very careful.

An old member of my congregation posted here. (not that I cared at all!)

It's a small cult.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Big Tex/Chris..We can edit!..Look at the extreme right hand corner of your post..You`ll see an Eraser..Thats how we edit now Bud!..

Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Of course this entire point becomes moot the moment you stop caring whether or not they DF you. Once you realize that there is a life outside the organization, and that you can make new friends and adopt new families, the WTBTS loses any power it once held.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Big Tex/Chris..We can edit!..Look at the extreme right hand corner of your post..You`ll see an Eraser..Thats how we edit now Bud!..

Wow thanks my friend. I knew you and HS were smarter than me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit