Organ Transplants Bad->Good / Blood Transfusions Bad->Good ?

by still_in74 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• crazycate
    crazycate

If donating blood is wrong, then accepting a fraction from someone who donated is wrong, because you are creating a market for breaking God's law.

All those dead children make me want to weep. I would like to take that magazine with some of their pictures on the front, attach it to a club and beat certain people over the head until they need a blood transfusion!

Cate

• crazycate
    crazycate

If donating blood is wrong, then accepting a fraction from someone who donated is wrong, because you are creating a market for breaking God's law.

All those dead children make me want to weep. I would like to take that magazine with some of their pictures on the front, attach it to a club and beat certain people over the head until they need a blood transfusion!

Cate

• parakeet
    parakeet

Blondie has often pointed out the scripture that says the only way blood should be handled (referring to animals slaughtered for food) is to pour it on the ground ("giving" it back to Jehovah, its only rightful owner).

If the WTS actually took that scripture seriously, even blood draws for testing should be banned (it's not poured on the ground; it's being used for other purposes).

They've weaseled around with blood and organ transplants for decades, leaving many dead dubs and innocent children in their wake.

It's moments like these that make me wish I believed in hellfire. Those bastards deserve to be toasted for a long, long time.

• hubert
    hubert

Leavingwt said....."Did anyone die, for refusing an organ transplant"?

I heard of one person on here that said they lost their father by refusing an organ transplant, but I can't recall who said it.

Hubert

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Leavingwt said....."Did anyone die, for refusing an organ transplant"?
    I heard of one person on here that said they lost their father by refusing an organ transplant, but I can't recall who said it.
    Hubert

I recall that same thing. That's a shame.

• blondie
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I know someone who was told they needed a transplant back in the 1970's. She refused because of the WT. When they reversed their stance she accepted one but unfortunately her health was all the poorer by that stage.

She had the transplant but died a few years later. If she'd had the transplant earlier would her life expectancy have been better? Hard to say.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

It will happen as the WTS becomes more and more desperate to hold onto members, recruit new members and legally establish itself in as many countries as possible.

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks for posting that link, Blondie. I had never read that story.

Hubert

• still_in74
    still_in74

That it is a violation of God's law if someone sustains their life off of blood. (This is something that is NOT taught in the bible. It is a completely man-made rule.)

these plays on words are ridiculous. thats like me saying we can 'drink' blood because when we drink we are not chewing. therefore we are not actually 'eating' blood since we are not chewing it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit