My continuing soap opera

by JimmyPage 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hey bro maybe we should send them in together lol wouldnt that be a hoot.

personally i dont reconize any authority of the cult in my life, DAing is following their rules and I no longer am under those rules........... but i would send a DA letter just to embarass my cult family.

btw yesterday my mom called and started in with her witless bulls***, my wife was biting her tounge......... then she stepped over the line........ she mentioned that dad was out in service with the CO.............. boom wife gave her both barrels.

they havent called me in at least 6 months (not DFed left on my own but do attend another church and they know this) so i guess a bill collector left a message there for me so she had a REASON to call(guess her only grandson wasnt enough) my wife ripped her a new one......... shame on YOU, how do you sleep at night treating your own son like garbage ect ect ect.

i had been thinking just a few days ago that i should send my dad a letter telling him off........... then burn it......... and write about 3 or 4 more before i got a draft clean and proper enough to send( no F U's and all ) and in light of your situation just sending a DA letter to piss him off lol that way everyone in his cong would KNOW i reject that org. tho you and i both know they will simply look at the first paragraph and then trash it and say..........(ahem).......... ___ ____ is no longer a jehovahs witness...............(APPLAUSE) well i wish there would be applause everytime someone left.

we should send them in simultaneously and cause a stir................ lol and speculation.

my dad ........... well this has been three years ago minimum when he was still talking to me............. he said that brother so and so asked about you and how you were doing so i was like uh huh................ a brother that i worked with at conventions and thought was a very nice guy(his sons were color blind and wore blindingly bright suits all the time) so my dad tells him............. yeah hes not doing anything about the truth.

OH YEAHHHHHH I AM........... im rejecting it for the cult it is, i just havent rented the billboard YET.

i know my family pretends im just out of state, but that letter would sure pull the rug out from under them. then when people ask they would have to tell the truth and hopefully be embarassed. dang what if they um BONDED and drew closer to good friends who are also in that sitation............ dang that would make it worse for both cases.......... but hell no contact.......... cant get much worse than that can you.

hey yall think about three pages into the DA letter I should offer anyone actually reading it $100.00 if they made it that far and contact me in the next month or two?

anyway best wishes and GL JP

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

yeah pg... two DA letters at the same time from both of us... how funny would that be?... but I wouldn't play by their rules either if I was in your boat... still, the shock value of it would have to cause some circuits in their brain to start working again... temporarily, anyway... I was thinking of putting the part about DA'ing at the end... so that they would have to at least look at some of it and say, "What's this?"... Thanks for your support, bud... it means alot... best wishes to your wife and kiddo...

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

i wish there would be applause everytime someone left

Too funny!

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

fk im clapping now for no particular reason

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

btw aint it past ur dam bedtime lol............ no wait your an hour earlier than me.............. hell its still beer thirty there right

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I'm at *ahem* work... hard at it too...

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hahahhah that was my OTHER guess.............. best way to be on JWD is where your wife cant see............... (psst........... your secrets out)

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

If you do meet with the elders, and the JC about a 'sin' that occurred many years ago, why not dig out a few scriptures about Jesus alone being able to atone and forgive sins, point out that you've gone to him and asked for forgiveness, you know that you have been forgiven and that you feel great.

If they hit you with the James scripture about being (spiritually) sick, point out that 1. you're not spiritually sick, you've already had your sins forgiven and 2. the verses aren't talking about spiritual sickness.

Try and show the elders that it isn't - and was never intended to be - their place to judge you or your wife and that only God, through Jesus, can and does forgive sins. Show them John 5 about Jesus alone being judge.

They'll claim that, like the Israelites, there's place for men to judge. Of course, this is where you point out Jeremiah 31 and that Jesus fulfilled the old covenant and instituted a new, better covenant where the laws are written on hearts. Can the elders read hearts?

Failing that, bite the bullet and put in the letter and show your wife the above scriptures!

Hope it goes well, man.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I keep telling her, though, that she will see things my way ten years from now.

Well you may be right, in fact I hope you are, but there is no guarantee.

• carla
    carla

That's what I tell people about this cult, it affects families for generations. Not just immediate families but all the cousins, Aunts, Uncles, in-laws, etc...

I wish you well and know some difficult times may be ahead, if you need a cheering section just let us know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit