Al Gore using Gobal Warming to get into your wallet, your freedom, your life

by read good books 19 Replies latest social current

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I like crab people Shamus, especially when they're steamed and smothered with garlic butter.

W

• leavingwt
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

We have far more important things to worry about! The Annunaki will return! Beware!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv2l93v4v0g

W

• read good books
    read good books

Okay all you sheep that want to line and pay your Carbon Taxes and have the Governenet come into your homes to inspect please line up and say bahahahahahahahahahhahh OOOBBBAAAMMMAAA OHGOOORRREEE

IProfessor: Life-Giving Gas Carbon Dioxide Is Not A Pollutant

Raymond Brusca
    The Daily Princetonian
    Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Physics professor William Happer GS ’64 has some tough words for scientists who believe that carbon dioxide is causing global warming.

“This is George Orwell. This is the ‘Germans are the master race. The Jews are the scum of the earth.’ It’s that kind of propaganda,” Happer, the Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics, said in an interview. “Carbon dioxide is not a pollutant. Every time you exhale, you exhale air that has 4 percent carbon dioxide. To say that that’s a pollutant just boggles my mind. What used to be science has turned into a cult.”

Happer served as director of the Office of Energy Research in the U.S. Department of Energy under President George H.W. Bush and was subsequently fired by Vice President Al Gore, reportedly for his refusal to support Gore’s views on climate change. He asked last month to be added to a list of global warming dissenters in a Senate Environment and Public Works Committee report. The list includes more than 650 experts who challenge the belief that human activity is contributing to global warming.

Though Happer has promulgated his skepticism in the past, he requested to be named a skeptic in light of the inauguration of President-elect Barack Obama, whose administration has, as Happer notes, “stated that carbon dioxide is a pollutant” and that humans are “poisoning the atmosphere.”

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

Happer maintains that he doubts there is any strong anthropogenic influence on global temperature.

“All the evidence I see is that the current warming of the climate is just like past warmings. In fact, it’s not as much as past warmings yet, and it probably has little to do with carbon dioxide, just like past warmings had little to do with carbon dioxide,” Happer explained.

Happer is chair of the board of directors at the George C. Marshall Institute, a nonprofit conservative think tank known for its attempts to highlight uncertainties about causes of global warming. The institute was founded by former National Academy of Sciences president and prominent physicist Frederick Seitz GS ’34, who publicly expressed his skepticism of the claim that global warming is caused by human activity. Seitz passed away in March 2008.

In 2007, the Institute reported $726,087 in annual operating expenses, $205,156 of which was spent on climate change issues, constituting the largest portion of its program expenses, according to its I-990 tax exemption form.

In a statement sent to the Senate as part of his request, Happer explained his reasoning for challenging the climate change movement, citing his research and scientific knowledge.

“I have spent a long research career studying physics that is closely related to the greenhouse effect, for example, absorption and emission of visible and infrared radiation, and fluid flow,” he said in the statement. “Based on my experience, I am convinced that the current alarm over carbon dioxide is bahhahaahahahaha Gooooooorrrreeee bahahahahahah Gooooorrrreee ooopss I cut of the article sorry

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I fail to see how Gore is profiting from this.

Generation Investment Management.

http://www.generationim.com/

It's Gore's. It's worth billions.

It stands to make billions off of increased government intervention.

Wake up.

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

My gosh what bastards!! They should take a page from the Haliburton book, who DID make millions from government intervention.

Our Values

Commitment to Clients

Our first commitment is to provide exceptional service to our clients. The best way to achieve this is to deliver superior long term performance.

Integrity

Integrity and honesty are the bedrock of our business. We demand the highest ethical standards in our work and in our personal lives.

Excellence and Innovation

We aim for excellence in all that we do. We are committed to hard work, creativity and innovation in our effort to improve our investment processes and to provide the highest quality service to our clients.

Teamwork

We especially value teamwork. We consider each of the women and men with whom we work as individuals entitled to respect, dignity and recognition on the basis of merit.

Diversity

We want our team to reflect the diversity of the communities and cultures in which we operate in order to draw from the wisdom of many different backgrounds and perspectives.

Sustainability Research

We are committed to an investment philosophy that integrates sustainability research with rigorous fundamental equity analysis. This is the best method of long term investing to protect the interests of our clients. We also believe that just as economic success must be sustainable, sustainability must include economic success.

Independence

We are committed to an independent employee owned partnership as an enduring business model.

Responsible Citizenship

We recognize our responsibility to live in accordance with our values, to be responsible to the communities in which we live and work and to the world community as well. We endeavor to be good citizens, support charities, be mindful of ways to help our employees fulfill their family responsibilities and serve their communities, and protect our environment and natural resources.

• read good books
    read good books

So Haliburton was a bastard especially in Iraq and Big Brother's Al's Global warming Inc. plans to be bastards here coming into your homes and taxing everything that breathes, regulating your life and sucking what's left of the middle class dry . The two parties work for the same boss.

• brinjen
    brinjen

"Al's Global warming Inc. plans to be bastards here coming into your homes and taxing everything that breathes, regulating your life and sucking what's left of the middle class dry"

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Al Gore's being a ding bat

Gave us 8 years of the mother of all ding bats.

W.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I have met Al and shaken his hand.

And have videos of it.

That was just a happening of circumstance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit