What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day?

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Candy, jewelry, dinner??

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'll probably give my bird a banana. I'll have some if he lets me.

W

• sacolton
    sacolton

Roses in vase delivered to her workplace on February 9th (so she can show them off all week).

Valentine's Dinner ($65/person) downtown:

Valentine’s Day Menu

Amuse Bouche

Toasted Almond and Goat Cheese Marbles with Red Onion Bruschetta

First Course

(Choice of)

Braised Vegetable Pâtisserie with Dill Crème Fraîche

Blue-Crab Claw Cocktail with Italian Garlic Butter

ProscuittoPizza Baguette with Fresh Herbed Mozzarella and Red Pepper Marinara

Second Course

(Choice of)

Lobster Bisque

Caesar Salad – Crisp Romaine, Fried Capers, Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese, Parmesan Crisp, Wedge of Lemon

Salade Verte- Baby Spinach, Mixed Greens, Belgian Endive, Shredded Carrots, Honey-Dijon Vinaigrette

Mediterranean Salad – Spring Mix, Arugula, Kalamata Olives, Feta, Grape Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Shaved Pancetta, Balsamic-Citrus Vinaigrette

Third Course

(Choice of)

Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass with Mushroom and Black Truffle Risotto, Vegetable Medley, finished with a Pomegranate Cream Sauce

8oz. Balsamic-Marinated, Bacon Wrapped Prime Filet of Beef, Bleu Cheese and Garlic Roasted Potatoes, Sautéed Asparagus, finished Au Jus

Chicken Tetrazzini with Linguini, Shitake Mushrooms, Freshly Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, finished with a Sherry and Black Peppercorn Cream

Adobo-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Smoked Gouda Whipped Potatoes, Sautéed Asparagus, finished with a Black Bean Pico de Gallo

10oz Black Pepper Encrusted Manhattan Strip with Parmesan and Chive Scalloped Potatoes, Baby Vegetables, finished with a Grilled Plum Sauce

Fourth Course

(Choice of)

Black-Tie Mousse Martini with Raspberry Sauce and Double Whipped Crème

Fresh Fruit Tarte with Vanilla Bean Custard and Apricot Glaze

Red Velvet Cake with Butter Roux Icing

-Reservations Required, Two Hour Table Time, Menu $65.00 per person, 20% Gratuity added-

• minimus
    minimus

Sacolton, will you take me too? That menu looks wonderful!!!

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

I think I am going to make a Blondie chocolate dessert somewhere.

• minimus
    minimus

Sounds yummy, Irrev.

• Dune
    Dune

First, meet up with her at her place. I'm keeping the valentines day presents simple, Giant Card, Chocolates and bear.

Then, O'donnells - Seafood restaurant around my way: O'donnells Menu: No prices on the menu so I know i'm screwed. I'm going to check it out this weekend by myself.

Then, Confessions of a shopaholic - Chick Flick that i'll have to Endure for 120 minutes.

Finally, my place :-D.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Roses ordered. She'll get these delivered at work:

• Newborn
    Newborn

Sacolton! Do you have a brother??

• Newborn
    Newborn

No plans unfortunately

Share this

Google+