Astonishing DNA complexity demolishes neo-Darwinism

by hooberus 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hooberus
    hooberus

Astonishing DNA complexity demolishes neo-Darwinism
    Paper by Alex Williams

http://creationontheweb.com/images/pdfs/tj/j21_3/j21_3_111-117.pdf

"Human DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created." Bill Gates, The Road Ahead, Penguin Group, New York, p. 188, 1995.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Only a truly divine Creator could erect a system where such marvelous and sublime complexity emerges from seeming chaos.

BTS

• inkling
  • No Apologies
    No Apologies

Journal of Creation, yeah that's an unbiased source of information.

No Apologies

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Interesting read. Thanks for posting.

I do not, however, believe that we were created having "junk DNA".

Either we are not being told the whole story, or we are being misled for some reason.

What are your ideas about the "junk DNA"?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Computer code like windows doesn't come on the scene just like that. It has umpteen iterations that lead up to what we have today. Heck, putting together the first pocket calculator was considered a major coup, at the time. Yet, even it's simple code had many steps leading there. Computer programs were arrived at by much tinkering and trial and error, w many extinctions along the way.... kinda like evolution;)

S

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

What are your ideas about the "junk DNA"?

Junk Dna is what Christians would call sin.

A monkey wrench in the machinery.

When I took anatomy and physiology, I was taught by an atheist that we had preprogramed

cell death.

To me that means there is a programer.

And Yes I believe we arent being told something.

If the Gods are aliens or if they are spirits they are keeping us stupid.

Which makes me remember being told once that God put the answer inside of each of us.

• Caedes
    Caedes

I liked the faux scientific paper look, it almost makes you forget it's just an opinion piece lacking any kind of scientific rigour.

• Caedes
    Caedes

"demolishes neo-Darwinism"

there is nothing in that opinion piece that demolishes anything. If it did then it would be peer reviewed and published in a respected scientific journal, it hasn't been because it not science and never will be.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

There are many examples of complexity that have come about by self-organization. It's childish naivety to see design behind everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit