Is this generation just setting themselves up for disappointment with Obama!

by free2beme 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Caedes
    Caedes

He is just a man, he will make mistakes. That doesn't take away from the fact that he is a huge improvement on the drooling cretin that was dubya.

He has already tried to lead a more inclusive government, something the right wing could never manage.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

chickpea

• free2beme
    free2beme

By shere good luck, I hope people here listen to a crappy morning radio show called "Bob and Tom", if you do and you listened this last week. You will have heard several references from a liberal calling Obama their lord and savior. Anyway, to go further ... I do not watch Fox News and am not a Republican, and yet I sit here amazed that people have not seen the faith people have put in Obama. He will not be able to accomplish what they want, to the degree that they want. Of course, some are young and have not learned this lesson yet. You will!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

i guess we all have lessons to learn

• free2beme
    free2beme

True, but some are more igorant then others to this fact. Especially with politics.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Free2beme,

If everyone was a cynical as............some, we would have starved to death on the edge of the Kings preserve by now.

• oompa
    oompa

i am only afraid that he is but one small man...in a very large and complex world....and that no matter how good or great he or his intentions are......the economy is far bigger than him or even the usa.......and the world even more so......so i have low expectations....like when i go to a movie........i like to be surprised.........oompa

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Feet of clay!

• free2beme
    free2beme

In time, it will all be answered, covered up and excuses will be made. So basically, the outcome will belong to the owns who write this history books.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit