What if?- A sobering Thought!

by Bill Parker 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Monica
    Monica

It could be a sobering thought if you believe or FEAR your God is unmerciful and hateful.

• avengers
    avengers

For the Watchtower it won't come as a thief in the night. They know they have it coming.!

• Monica
    Monica

Avengers, LOL!!!

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

I am a basically good person. I do not believe that God would lump me or my family in with murderers or the like.

Basically, if the Witness DO have it right, that just means I am going to die, kaput that is it.

No major regrets here. My life has not been perfect, could be better, but it is still precious, and I am grateful for it. I think God realizes that.

• Lollylou
    Lollylou

Since most of us come from the WTBTS background, I would say we have taken charge of our lives at long last and are willing to stand on our own (not through an organization) when in fact we do stand before God. This has not been an easy road or the path of least resistance. So I think we are all betting on ourselves having a good moral fortitude and knowing that we are better off now than with the Borg as mediator for us with God.

Lollylou

• Grout
    Grout

What if I actually DO have an invisible dragon in my garage? Now isn't that a sobering thought!!

--
    Chip Salzenberg: Free-Floating Agent of Chaos

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Ahh,

But first you have to believe that Michael and Jesus are one and the same..

Prove that to me first...

From the NIV

Matthew 25:31 States:

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory."

Now why would it state that the Son of Man is bringing all the angels with him, if infact he is an angel himself?

• Bill Parker
    Bill Parker

Pathofthorns:
    That was a scripture that I meant to put on that post, but forgot. So rather than begin a new post for one scripture, I just put it on for you to look at, knowing that everyone else would probably see it there. It has been a busy day for me and I didn't really have any time to waste. Too much work to do. Bill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit