• JeffT
    JeffT

Congratulations.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    Ok. Best wishes✨.👍
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Yes do come back in a couple of years. Even if it's to tell us you are as strong a witness as ever. Good luck in life, I mean erm, may it go well with you.

• stillin
    stillin
    Someone else will take your place.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Tell Stephen Lett I said,"Hi!"

What was your mission BTW?? It seemed like you just tried to defend the WTBTS at all costs.

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Maybe he is George W Bush ?

What mission do you accomplish may I ask politely ?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

What the wife caught you post comment on a JW discussion group? I hope she don't go to the elders or your'e toast.

Anyway you need a vacation from all this tension that comes from keeping a delusion alive in discussions with this group. Maybe you could join a nice safe(but boring) closely monitored "JW only" group if that is more your speed or liking.

Well I hope you found what ever it is you were looking for, thanks for the visit and you know where we are and you are welcome back any time.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore
    Your dead to me now.......
  • DesirousOfChange
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

I hope he prays to Jehovah for his apostate attitude. To disobey the commandments of the Princes in the earthly flesh is heinous sin. When they are rapture to heaven, they will learn of his misdeed.

He was here mainly to supplement his ego. In his mind he is important in the WT, with great insight. But in reality he is a mere pawn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit