Did Nephilim mate with Animals, too?

by cameo-d 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

In 3000 years will future people wonder if we had an angelic savior named Kal-El, son of Jor-El called Superman?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Perhaps future translators of the dead language English will translate superman as god-man?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I thought Dinosaurs were actually lizards that due to not dying and available water vapor grew to extraordinary size... mmmm...yeah...

Fables and myths have to come from somewhere, I'd like to assume these came from oral tradition of pre-human culture. Neanderthal could've spawned some of our folklore, or homo-ergaster still being around for some homosapiens could be the myth of the missing link. I have no factual basis for this though, it is merely a thought I've had in the past.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am not 100% certain where I heard/read this in WT land. I was told or read whilst studying, that Jehovah ahd to destroy everything because the Nephilim were so godamnd horny they did have sex with animals. I will try and post a reference if I can find it - last heard this about 1986 ish

• John Doe
    John Doe

Has anyone ever noticed that christians dwell on the nastiest things?

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

I can't pull the sources immediately from the back of my mind, but I have read some interesting conjectures by paleontologist/archaeologist/anthropoligist type researchers that throughout Asia Minor, Southern Europe, and the Middle East the exposed Mesozoic age rocks, with abundant dinosaur fossils, had to be at least partly responsible for ancient humans realizing that there was another world scene that existed before them at some time in the distant past.

It's not too hard to imagine that the dinosaur fossils gave rise to the myths about ancient monsters. And surely, if there were humans on the earth simulateously, they could not have been ordinary humans to deal with these ferrocious life forms, but rather the humans must have been imbued with great size or superhuman abilities or titanic mental power, etc., etc.....

Additionally, the Bible is replete with life forms (a la' Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel) that, if explained genetically, would be considered mutant freaks.

Man-beast hybrids seem to be fairly common across cultures in artwork, literature, and oral traditions. The fact that the Bible comes out and explicitly condemns beasiality, at the very least, means that the writers were thinking about it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Once you've been with a Sea Cucumber, you'll never go back!

• middleman
    middleman

"Has anyone ever noticed that christians dwell on the nastiest things?"

By you saying this I'm assuming you have met all of them?...

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Cameo, wasn't that the same naughty picture that caused such a hubub on JWD and led to JWN? You better be careful!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Cameo, wasn't that the same naughty picture that caused such a hubub on JWD and led to JWN? You better be careful!

I think that was before my time. I am not familiar if the subject has been discussed before. Perhaps you can provide the link.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit