Did You Know Any "Gay" Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I know of a guy who I've seen recently due to business. He was showing me all the jewelry gifts his "friend" bought him. This guy lives downstairs in the cellar and his wife and kids live upstairs. His "friend" visits the house and they watch tv together. The wife wants a divorce, not supposedly because he's gay but due to "irreconcileable differences" but not yet until his kids get a lot older. None of this family go to meetings but they are considered "inactive" in the last couple of years.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

jstalin wrote: om - I hope you don't still shun him.

Since OM hasn't responded, I hope he doesn't mind if I answer your comment.

OM posted a few threads about his reuniting with his brother. Here is link to one of them: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/133606/1/Finally-called-my-DFed-sibling-Thanks-JWDers-for-the-nudge

There was another one that cited a poem (??) written by his brother that is so emotionally moving I still get choked up when I just think about it. You can probably find it if you look back at OM's post history.

-Aude.

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

some people at an old hall thought my mom was a lesbian. she denies it cos she believes being that way requires sex.

i'm bi myself, but prefer the ladies.

• veen
    veen

One of my fave JW dudes is well gay. I knew loads in hindsight.

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

i'm chuckling too v! hehe!

• johnny1980
    johnny1980

"However, everything has turned out so fine as it could be. She has got a new family, and I a most wonderful boy-friend and I get along very well with my ex-wife too"

That's awesome! She understands, and loves you for who you are. Couldn't ask for anything better! How did the kids handle it?

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Eyeslice, I don't know if it makes you gay or not, but we could still hang out.

My wife wanted to go to the opera so I took her and the musical-loving brother with us.

When she told him what she was going to wear, he said, "Ooh, I'd better step up my game." LOL (I think)

And the opera was actually very good.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Thanks for your input, johnny 1880. My children are handling it very fine, I must say.... When I did break the news to them a couple of years ago, My eldest stated: You´ve got to live your life in the way that is right for you. And my other son stated: I love you, I might end up having three dads.... Well, he only has one dad, and that is me, but has got two very nice other men in his life that supports and cares about him.... And that is so good. My daughter accepts things very readily and is very fond of my boy-friend...

I am so happy my boy friend goes so well along with the children. That is a must...

So I am very proud of my children and how they have handled my process.

• johnny1980
    johnny1980

Couldn't ask for better turn out! I'm so glad everything worked out for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit