Rallying the gays!

by jstalin 26 Replies latest social relationships

• jstalin
    jstalin

It's been a while since I've been on here and just wondering if any of the gays are still around... in addition, if you are gay and new to the board (or even been here a while), go ahead and introduce yourself!

If you're gay and stuck in the organization, this is a good place to talk about it and meet other people that are or have been where you are. It's not a choice and there are plenty of people out there who understand what it is like to be in your position!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I think they went to that OTHER site.

S

• jstalin
    jstalin

Other site?

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

welcome to this site

• Satanus
    Satanus

You know, the OTHER site.

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oh my God!..The Gays are coming back!..Running Away In Circles..LOL!!...................Jstalin..Welcome home..Actually our new home..It`s as comfortable as JWD with a lot more toys..Your going to like the new site Simon made for us..I would imagine once the site gets busy we`ll have a lot of our old friends back.......................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Straights can't contribute?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yeah, the other day we had to run off all of the satanic left handed people.

Such an abomination! (Obama Nation! )

• shamus100
    shamus100

Not all gays are of the stereotyped variety. To say so is to assume that all black people eat watermelons and eat fried chicken. I hate to burst some people's bubble.

Minimus, no, you cannot contribute on this thead. Get off it now please.

Hello again, Justalin.

• free2think
    free2think

Yeah, the other day we had to run off all of the satanic left handed people.

Such an abomination! (Obama Nation! )

You didnt manage to get rid of me though Elsewhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit