I am truly from South Africa

by LouBelle 24 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Okay, okay! Are you a sales rep for the tourism board? You sold me. Now I just need to figure out if I should start in Cape Town and make my way to Durban, or start in Durban and head to Cape Town.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

And if any of you ever do come to South Africa, stop by an visit me too - I am somewhere in the middle, between Capetown and Durban, a little town called Johannesburg!

• Farkel
    Farkel

LouBelle,

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but virtually every human being on this planet, living or dead, is from Africa. That is where the human race started according to the best Anthropoligists. We are ALL "Africans". This makes the whole "race" issue silly.

You speak Afrikaaner. That would be a Dutch language, as I recall. But, nevermind. Even the Dutch originated in Africa.

Farkel, Proud to Be an African CLASS (no other choice!)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Jhb is no small city, it's a concrete jungle, something us chilled durbanites stay away from. Kurt: decisions decisions, I'll meet u in cape town, mingle for a couple of days, leave u to discover the garden route and meet up in durbs. . .

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I never doubted you from SA. The first person I ever met from Africa was white and from Rhodesia. Which I think was really Zimbabwe, but in 1984, he said he still thought of it as Rhodesia.

Stay safe! Enjoy all the good and send me a diamond if you trip over any 'rocks':)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit