A truly creepy 2007 public talk by Ciro Aulicino - You Will Be With Me in Paradise

by Tatiana 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I hope to god we get some bethel nutter like this to speak at one of our assemblies! I could get my whole family to walk out the door in one fell swoop. Bring on the wackiness!!!!

• ambersun
    ambersun

You took the words right out of my mouth punkofnice. I can picture him dressed in a Nazi uniform giving that bitter, hate filled speech.

I really feel a need right now to address a question to current JWs who may be reading this thread at the moment.

If any of you are currently shunning relatives who are apostate or gay, I implore you to listen to the talk by Ciro then stop and think it through.

Even if you feel justified in shunning loved ones who have left the Organisation due to not agreeing with their policies, or maybe because they are gay, would you really wish for such a terrible and violent end to the life of your husband, wife, son, daughter or grandchildren and be happy to join Ciro in laughing and praising Jah for causing such suffering and destruction? What harm have these people done other than express a difference of opinion or a desire to share their lives with someone of the same sex? They are still loving, normal people just trying to live their lives and do not deserve to die.

How could you picture looking at their stricken bodies after armageddon and not mourn their loss? You would now be living in a world ruled by a Governing Body who are all thinking along the same lines as Ciro who will order the execution of anyone who fails to fit into their mould, just like in Nazi Germany.

A world without suffering or pain? REALLY????

Please, just think it through.

Thank you

• Room 215
    Room 215

This is the real face of the WTBTS, the one it obscures from the public view; the one it now gives voice to in the Kool-Aid edition.

• life is to short
    life is to short

It is a very long story but when I first heard of the fact that we had three child molesters in the hall I actually called and spoke to Ciro Aulicino at Bethel. As I said it is a very long story.

Well he thought I was calling about getting a recording of his talks. He told me of a brother in I believe the mid west who was sending them out. At the time I was still a true believer and I ordered the talks. They were "free" of course but the bother who sent them to you was a pioneer and of course it would be nice to give him some money which I did.

That was back in the summer of 2007.

Ciro Aulicino also recommended a brother who was in New York and a counselor for victims of sexual child abuse for me to call and see if he could help me as I was having REAL problems being in a hall with three pedophiles.

I called the brother who charged me $100.00 an hour to talk with him, just once. The brother wanted me to move back to Manhattan and go to some worldly guy who he said was great at treating victims of child molestation. Like I had that kind of money after my life of pioneering. I never did do it, I just could not afford it.

All of this happened back in 2007. The reason I called Ciro was because when we were in Bethel it was 1991-1994 and Ciro was really into the Awake's that were coming out on child abuse, it was when Barbara and Joe Anderson were still there. I remember one morning worship that Ciro conducted where he went off on elders not treating sister who had been abused kindly. He just really went off on the elders. He said if a sister committed suicide over an elder treating her unkindly that her blood would be on his hands, etc.

I thought he was on the side of the victim and when all of it was going on in my hall and the elders were threatening me with being df'ed over the my being upset with the three child molesters in my hall I thought Ciro Aulicino would be the one to speak to.

Ciro said he was just to busy to come out and speak to my elders, I was willing to pay for him to come out and talk at my hall, I was so desperate for help any kind of help from anyone. At the time I was thinking suicide was my only out. I truly believed it was the true religion and I just could not believe that I a victim for child molestation was being demanded to make friends with pedophiles like was being demanded of me. But I was so stupid to think that Ciro would truly help me.

Anyway that is my story of the talks and they are true as I have the copies of them.

LITS

• sf
    sf

~bump~

• HUMBLEMAN1
  • Fernando
    Fernando

Welcome HUMBLEMAN1!

Firefox and Chrome work better than IE on this site. Otherwise there apparently is a compatibility setting in IE.

• Introvert 2
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

I have this on tape - I thought it was SOO AMAZING - I played it over and over (late 90's when I got a copy).

Now its just disturbing, and very sick.

• Half banana
    Half banana

The accuracy of the geology is uncanny! ---not. It's the ravings of a five year old, it's a child's guess at what happened after he read about Pangea. Pangea broke up about 200,000,000 years ago! The JW org is SO out of date!

Its tripe, it's hype, it's deranged...let's have more of it!

And remember dear brothers and sisters, if you have any questions on geology turn straight away to the fount of all knowledge: the Watchtower publications (it will addle your brain but that's how we like it).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit