A truly creepy 2007 public talk by Ciro Aulicino - You Will Be With Me in Paradise

by Tatiana 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still_in74
    still_in74

wasnt this a video on you tube also?

does anyone have that link? I cant seem to find it......

• rebel8
    rebel8

The tape is a fake and all of you who say you heard that talk IRL are lying.

According to this jw: http://www.factnet.org/vbforum/showthread.php?t=12949

• John Doe
    John Doe

Here's an experiment. I set up the first few paragraphs for mad libbing. Just replace the highlited words with what's called for. Should be interesting.

...give us adjective noun to lay firm hold on this noun that he has verb, past tense before us. And best of all, friends, believe me, when it is all over, we will transitive verb proper noun more than we ever did before. Yes, we will leave this noun today with a far greater appreciation for the adjective way Jehovah is using his son to save us. However, you must be adjective to the fact that very soon the adjective tribulation since the world's beginning will come in upon all those dwelling upon the noun of all the noun . This is going to be a adjective time for mankind. Our adjective fear, including your noun , will be increased beyond measure. We are going to be adjective , friends, during this noun.

However, when noun is verb , we are going to verb a rather adjective , no not a rather, a very gruesome verb . Let's turn to person’s name 25 and see what he says about it through this prophet.Jeremiah 25:33:

"And those verb by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that noun , from one end of the noun clear to the other end of the same noun as previous . They will not be verb past tense , neither will they be verb past tense up or be verb past tense . As noun on the surface of the noun , they will verb ."

• rebel8
    rebel8

The tape is a fake and all of you who say you heard that talk IRL are lying.

According to this jw: http://www.factnet.org/vbforum/showthread.php?t=12949

Someone please respond to this dubbie....he has been using that forum for years to get his fs time in.......he says because the tape is not hosted on watchtower.org it's not true...ironic thing to say on an anti-cult site that prominently features rougue videos of cultists.....

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Jehovah God can direct the cataclismic forces at Armageddon to rejoin- now notice my word, I'm not saying join- to rejoin all the land masses as they once were before the flood. And scientists tell us that is the study of Pangea, which is at one time the earth was one complete connected land mass. It was in the awake magazine too. If you want to look it up on your new CD-ROMS, brothers, just press the button and you'll find it there.

Yes, that was a great geology course from Awake University.

We can also be sure friends, I love this part, that Jehovah will issue new names for all our days and months. Do you know that every one that we're using today, there is a book that we published--that had been published, rather--called the Pagan Book of Days, that every day and every month that we're using today, have Pagan names? Are you aware of that?

And they are rooted in false religion and demonic theology? Let's go through some of them. Let's take Tuesday, for example, or rather Thursday--Thor's Day, that's the god Thor. Wednesday- Woden's day. Let's take Saturn Day. Let's take Friday - Freitag, another God.

Old light! The Watchtower and Golden Age wrote about this in 1935. They crafted a calendar with new names for days and months. Godsday, Heavenday and others replaced those bad pagan days. Yet, not a single Watchtower was published with the new calendar dates as it immediately lapsed back into the old pagan calendar system.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Here is a link where you can buy the DVD-Rom from a Watchtower representative. I checked this out before I posted to make sure it was legit.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:CF5UWn-JyZYJ:theactor190563ebooks.homestead.com/The_Encouragement_Collection.doc+Ciro+Aulicino+-+You+Will+Be+With+Me+in+Paradise&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10&gl=us

This is the first in a new series of DVD ROMs specifically designed to encourage and upbuild. All items featured are selected due to their positive and energising nature - to give us a boost in these "critical times, hard to deal with". The DVD ROM features : 50 public discoarses - over 46 hours of material in MP3 format featuring Bible educators of the highest calibre. All talks featured are by Governing Body Members (past & present), Bethel Speakers , District and Circuit Overseers).

For more Spiritual Gems :

- “WATCHTOWER COLLECTOR : 2007 CATALOGUE”

- Visit my web site ; THEOCRATICRESEARCH.COM

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME ANYTIME AT : [email protected]
    I hope you see something you like and thank you for your support.

Agape !!!!!!!

Steve Searle

• inkling
    inkling

I'm not going to speculate.

Really? No shit, ya coulda fooled me.

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

The WT was called at 845-306-1100 and a personal WT rep answer was given step-by-step on how to use the CD-ROM to prove and verify it says nothing about Pangaea splitting apart at the Flood and coming back together at Armageddon. He further said we all make very big mistakes that need forgiving. (In short, Ciro is a liar.) This is a horrid God Jehovah defaming talk. It speaks of Jehovah being inactive now claiming nothing on his part is a miracle until his day which it then claims death will be "systematically applied" as if that's what Jehovah did in Noah's Flood personally pick out and destroy each person individually the way Ciro hated them. It further speaks of evolution of nonmeat-eating animals to become postFlood meat-eaters and to evolve back after Armageddon to veggoe-eaters ignoring & defying that the GB faithful slave says Isaiah refers to humans learning to be like a former wolf beside new lambs. Further, it ignores new baptized ones has come in with AIDS and that most AIDS are African hetero polygamous who dared to do monkeys. Yet this man thrives on cursing the homos as the worse of all the evils listed not inheriting the kingdom. Much like saying you can back-pack your wife as a lesser evil to the current men giving oral to men. Sick is sick, how does he draw the line? I was suppose Aulicino butt-packs his wife and needs to justify it (but then like him, you and i won't speculate after we plant the seed in minds like he does). Then he says he is giving preArmageddon instructions while the anointed have said "YOU HAVE NOT BEGUN RULING WITHOUT US HAVE YOU". Are all these words Jehovah demonstrating his practival wisdom, or is it Ciro Aulicino practicing his Satanic imagination, is he Peter that he will tell the Christ whether to die? Anti-matter is not science, it is Star Trek, and no one has heard of all the dead after Noah's Flood being cleaned up by Jehovah's anti-matter. If this speech is shocking, to walk away from, it is not because it is truth like shocking words of Jesus. Indeed people devour flesh and blood of each other, but it is the ones rejected who turn out to have truth.

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

Many are saying why does he go unpunished. That's not right for them to say that or be that way about Ciro. The real concern should be why do others get punished & not him, the biasness. As regards this topic, Judas went unpunished until he was needed to prove that hate does kill. Judas hated Jesus from a mere insult and had him killed. Thus Ciro sits in the same position to kill the org once insulted. I am Elijah, my message is more than to condemn, more than to demand repentance, more than to see my own guilt and shame as a sinner, it is to say behold the Christ she is in the flesh and she is now the Lamb, the return of the christ and the return of the Lamb whose slaughter by those who hate her will save people thru Armageddon. Behold Judas is at her table and soon has her killed. The call to wake up the bride has arrived, I see Esther in need of going to the king to save her people to become her children. These bold liars are the Judas who speak big, but they themselves are the ones who will kill the faithful slave, the one they pretend to follow best, sitting at the slave's table.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Is it a full moon already?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit