A truly creepy 2007 public talk by Ciro Aulicino - You Will Be With Me in Paradise

by Tatiana 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gerard
  • bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

This talk is real by the way. It was circulated in the congregation 3 or 4 years ago.

It is authentic as I heard it on a CD by my Mom when I was a JDub.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter
    the gays are gone, the homosexuals, the lesbians

I think this guy is gay.

Then you
    have July--Julius Caesar, the bisexual. You want to have him? Give me a break. (laughter) We're gonna name that after him?

Yeppers, this seals it. I mean, when Julius Ceaser comes up, who actually thinks "bisexual"? Like that is the most important and identifying thing about him.

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

To fabricate and speculate is to defy Jehovah. It is the worship of a mythical Santa Clause worse than the worship of the actual bishop Nicolaus. Worshipping anti-matter from Star Trek while they busily condemn publishers who are watching Star Trek instead of being door-to-door. They also worship Creationists who say Pangaea split by the Flood, and so now he says it'll all come back together. These are not people who see Jehovah as he is. There is a whole continent off of New Zealand that was once above water and now below water. It is not Atlantis, but it does say Jehovah has moved continents up and down a whole lot more, than slowly apart. For him to make these claims is a joke because he makes Bethel as part of Christendom whose evangelical churches say that about Pangaea. Why doesnt he now defy those dirty churches and go join the other ones who all say Pangaea split apart when Peleg died. No realism about Jehovah at all. They make up crap, and then claim it will be miracle when it happens. Is that not like those waiting to float bodies up onto clouds for rapture? This paganism in Bethel is a stench to Jehovah's nose, and not without deaths soon to be in Bethel itself.

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

Julius was CALLED bisexual by only one writer, an enemy at that who said he was every woman's husband and every man's wife. But that doesn't mean sex; otherwise we can assume that Ciro frequently imagines in his mind men doing oral to men so much that he dehomofies himself by anus pumping his wife. This could be the reason they don't address perversion within marriage, and label all within a legal license as being honorable. Yet Ezra glorifies the very letters of Cyrus as words of Jehovah, a legal license to the temple and to Jerusalem while the 360-day calendar thru the 2370bc Flood ends 6000 years on May 12 of 1914, the new year 6001, (though Mayan new year is 20 days later in every year), and the legal license of global Britain on June 1 is ignored as having any value. SAD. Then Jehovah says fornication is extra-marital (adultery), and that it is also promiscuous (without promise), meaning the used mate is dumped for the next and next and next. CUT OFF are the words of Jehovah. Engaged ones who have sex are not CUT OFF, they do not die, they have not fornicated (avoided promise) they are told to marry (Deut 22:28). But the WT destroys all its young single couples killing them because within it pretends 22:23-27 is not limited to women engaged to another man, as if already married and so adultery on her fiance, but even sex with her own engaged man means death by WT and so they spit on verse 28 in Jehovah's face and they put on a blindfold to that verse, and its love for proper pairing as with Adam and Noah who had no legal license. This is so the world can get baptized and keep their own moral eyesight of self-righteousness instead of Jehovah's righteosuness. Then they take the enemy of Julius Caesar and love the fact one enemy calls him a bisexual. It is like the stars that mark the death of Nimrod, and because Venus is the mother star the WT accepts the Christendoms lies and says NImrod married his mother. That's about as true as Ciro's homophobia proving he butt-packs his wife.

• poopsiecakes
  • Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

The WT is worried about justification of sin. WHY should they be! They followed Jesus around pestering him as if he was a pagan religion himself, and they tried to accuse him of sin, and accuse him of justifying his sins, accuse him of quick wit excuses to look as if he didnt sin. Yet what about the opposite. What about those who want you to feel that you sin as much as they do. The biggest disruption in Kingdom Hall sexual atitudes is that of new JWs speaking to new JWs... be it 40 years versus 5 years, still NEW in that neither were RAISED by this TRUTH. In topic, the baptized brother who laid 20 women before marriage will look at a baptized married couple, brother & wife, virgin sexually laying virgin before marriage and accused them as equally in fornication when in the world. THIS IS A DISGUST IN JEHOVAHS EYES TO EVEN EQUATE THE TWO. The consumation of mating one to one before a marriage promise is NOT to be equated with a man or woman who plays a whole field before baptism or marriage. It is lies like this that MOSES says is Satan who said to Eve that he hears she is not allowed to eat any fruit of any trees. The WT has allowed these serpent-worded manipulators to slaughter meek mild sheep so that how can they deny the words you proselyte door-to-door and preach and teach with end result of making them worthy of Gehenna. How upon resurrection can such ones conform to the church that burned them, having trusted being taught by them already once before?

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

Ciro Aulicino's words are identical to the people who made more of 1975 than was actually published. I am disgraced for Jehovah if what he said was in print by any holy one or saint or GB, because it certainly is not in print for the great crowd, AMEN.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

As a matter of fact, my parents borrowed a video of him giving that talk in SC from another elder in their congregation.

• ambersun
    ambersun
    Ciro Aulicino's words are identical to the people who made more of 1975 than was actually published.

Yes, I know. That talk gives me the creeps as it takes me back to the late 1960s/early 70s when some of the talks were equally as gruesome and designed to create panic among the r&f so we would all work harder at peddling the WT literature from door to door hoping this would save us from being horrifically killed by Jah in the VERY near future. I used to have nightmares, especially after conventions.

I get really angry when the WT deny some of the things that were said, trying to make out it was all in our imaginations or that we read more into it that was actually implied!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit