A truly creepy 2007 public talk by Ciro Aulicino - You Will Be With Me in Paradise

by Tatiana 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Well, I've already got some JWs on another site telling me it's not authentic. OMG! Whatever do they mean? First they spew that ALL JWS no matter where they are in the world believe exactly the same thing, now they try to distance themselves from this garbage??? Which is it?

If you can stomach listening to the entire talk, there are even more insane ideas mentioned. How could I have ever been a part of this madness?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga
    Tatiana said: Well, I've already got some JWs on another site telling me it's not authentic.

Oh, wow. Now THAT's something. Well you can't blame them for wanting to deny it!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Yes, one even said I can't base my distaste for the religion on one "negative" talk. Now I'm looking for those quotes that say all JWS are united in their beliefs and that the same things are taught in the same KHs all over the world. HELP??? Does anyone know where I can find those quotes?

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Yeah this guy is truly off his nut. The first talk I ever heard by him was the one he gave right after 9/11 and he was cackling giddily about the wicked being destroyed at armageddon. After listening to his rantings in this talk, he leaves no doubt that he is seriously unhinged. How anyone could listen to him and take him seriously is beyond my comprehension. He makes my skin crawl. Breaks my heart to think of all the little kids that have to sit through his crap.

Betweenworlds

• still_in74
    still_in74

we will react to it today as we do when a vicious serial murderer is executed- how do you feel about him when he gets it? Why, we will feel an inner satisfaction.

so true christians feel inner satisfaction when the government murders a murderer?

It is not a time, friend, to think that because the society published a change in generation that Jehovah God, the great Theocrat, took his clock and moved it back, because some ants printed a Watchtower down there. Oh please, friends! We should not have been dealing with generation in the first place. It's none of our business. Did you ever see the apostles talk about generation? Didn't they have opportunity there? Not once did they mention generation, did they? Then we have no business doing it. Therefore, brothers, let us show our appreciation to our heavenly father Jehovah today.

so the GB & FDS are merely lowely, petty ants eh? Well I guess he got that right. And as for the generation? Who's WE??? ME??? OR THE FDS/GB???? So since YOU should have never been talking about it I guess WE should just learn to forget about it?????? CREDULOUS!

• undercover
    undercover
    Jehovah's justice has been served. AIDS has been stopped, the gays are gone, the homosexuals, the lesbians, the murderers, the drug lords--all gone. Are you going to feel sorry for these people? No. (chuckle by speaker) And those that don't mind them living around, you going to feel sorry for individuals? No.

Appeal to the fear of the wicked and praise the death of murderers and drug lords. Throw in a few other undesirables and you've got the audience focused on nothing but the things that they've always feared and hated.

No mention of what the ratio of murderers and drug lords are to the rest of humanity. No mention of the fact that God would be killing close to 7 billion people, the vast majority not fitting into any one of the categories listed by the speaker. Think Hitler or Pol Pot was evil? They ain't got nuthin' on this Jehovah cat...

• 4mylove
    4mylove

I'm speechless.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Did anyone actually hear this talk? Does anyone believe (or did believe) that all the continents will be joined again and the animals' mouths will be unhinged? And why do the elders get to go into all the "left behind" homes FIRST? Since the rank and file are not allowed to get the spoils? Where in hell is this bullshit coming from? Oops...dumb question.

• besty
    besty

@Tatiana

Yes, one even said I can't base my distaste for the religion on one "negative" talk. Now I'm looking for those quotes that say all JWS are united in their beliefs and that the same things are taught in the same KHs all over the world. HELP??? Does anyone know where I can find those quotes?
    "First, since "oneness" is to be observed, a mature Christian must be in unity and full harmony with fellow believers as far as faith and knowledge are concerned. He does not advocate or insist on personal opinions or harbor private ideas when it comes to Bible understanding." Watchtower 2001 August 1 p.14

I would also ask them what they know about the Douglas Walsh Trial from 1954 and what leaders of the WTS said under oath about enforced unity.

http://www.freeminds.org/history/timeheal.htm

J. F. Rutherford, the second president of the WT, admitted that they had made false prophecies in his book, Vindication (Book 1, p. l 46) but apparently felt that a few false prophecies were not so bad. F.W. Franz, the fourth WT President, was forced under oath to admit to enforcing belief in prophecies that may later prove to be false, even under threat of disfellowshiping. (Douglas Walsh versus James Lathan Clyde, Scotland, l 954, p. 343) Franz said that such actions were necessary to maintain unity. Here is an excerpt from the trial proceedings (Franz provides the Answers):
    Q.- Unity at all costs? A. Unity at all costs, because we believe and are sure that Jehovah God is using our organization, the governing body of our organization to direct it, even though mistakes are made from time to time. Q.- And unity based upon an enforced acceptance of false prophecy? A.- That is conceded to be true. (ibid.)

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thank you, besty!!! Perfect!!! That is what I was looking for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit