Earthquakes increase in number? Prove it.

by Not Feeling It 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Religionists will try and spin whatever information they can to cull followers and in most times do so without any rational sense of reasoning.

And as Farkel stated with the attention to support a hidden agenda.

As we know the competition is stiff in the world of worshiping

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

earthquakes can mean more than just the ground shaking.

It could be a metaphor for great upheavals in "the system".

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Amen to Farkel... read the book. It's over...

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Care to elaborate further Cameo ?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Care to elaborate further Cameo ?

Homer, You love to jump on my stories like a puppy playing tug of war with my homework. OK. I will oblige you.

AT first it was called an "economic earthquake". Now, "they" are referring to it as an economic tsunami. Who are "they"? Well, "they" are not always the financial experts. If you google it, you will find that numerous quotes of "economic earthquake" are coming from the voices of religious zealots. Some of these zealots have quite a following and have written numerous books of impending doom. So, do they really have an inside track with god to "forsee" all of this? Pfft. I think not. But I do think they are part of the "inside track" itself. Wheels within wheels.

There is a scripture that says "god" never does anything without first telling his servants. (How convenient!) It is also said that the --I know you hate this word, but get used to it----Illuminati--- tells the masses through subliminal messages what they intend to do. It is a way of creating fear and entertainment at the same time.* And of course, they are on the other end laughing at us all the time. Laughing because they know some people are too blind to see it, many won't believe it, and the ones who see and know it will be helpless to stop it.

Remember how the wolf toyed with little red riding hood before he revealed who he really was? Well, we are being toyed with. This whole economic "earthquake" is not happenstance. It is contrived. It is a mind control technique known as the Hegelian Dialectic. I will give you an example using WT tactics.

1. The "power" creates a problem (Jehovah has removed his spirit from the cong) PROBLEM

2. They get someone else to be blamed for it (secret sin in the congregation....who? Where? what?) REACTION

3. The power is now able to thin the herd of undesirables they have had their eyes on for awhile. SOLUTION

(This was the very purpose of creating the problem to begin with. Once they could create distrust among the cong it feeds the coldness and the temporary nature of JW relationships. They covertly mind control them to supress human emotion --love, support, trust, in order to bring about the greater good of "loyalty" to a fascist regime. The reaction causes suspicion among the crowd. No one is anyone's brother...all are now highly suspect of bringing Jehovah's wrath/sadness, etc. In the end, the bOrg finds a scapegoat, probably some fader they have been wanting to get rid of or some suspected apostate that they could not prove. OR perhaps they are about to introduce some New Light that's hard to swallow and use this "problem" as an advance head off to get rid of any who disagree.)

Homer, the two horns of the beast are religion and government. This is how all men are controlled. This covers our system of governances. You have seen how religion uses the Hegelian Dialectic. Now, here is an example using government.

1. The power (International Bankers)creates a problem. (Oh Lordy! The money value is falling. The currency is no good! No gold to back it. It is causing a domino effect world wide. Economic earthquake.) PROBLEM

2. Blame someone else for the problem. (It's the fault of government for all the wars; it's the housing bust; it's credit crisis over extended, blah blah blah) REACTION

3. Well, we will just have to change the monetary system. A cashless society. A workforce of mandatory volunteerism, where people can trade work points for food, clothes and shelter. SOLUTION

(It's what they intended all along. The creation of the problem was necessary in order to implement the new plan. Perhaps the 501c3's will be put in place to regulate work points and food distributions. Can you see how fascism creeps in? Maybe eventually there will be some party loyalty oath to receive food. Maybe a chip implant will get you through the line faster before they run out of food. Exactly how they implement the solution has yet to be seen. Some speculate it will be by unifying the continent and creating a new coin. I don't know what it will be. I can only see that it is a set up, whatever it is. It is something that has been well planned in advance.)

This is from article about Economic Earthquake. I thought the language was particularly amusing.

SUDDENLY, the tectonic plates of the world economy have shifted. The weekend’s tremors felt in Washington at the spring gatherings of the International Monetary Fund and finance ministers of the world’s key economic powers were slight, but they seemed to have the potential, at least, to herald some significant upheavals to come.

The much-vaunted problems of “global economic imbalances”, which were a central focus of the talks in the US capital, can certainly be compared to the formidable geological pressures that accumulate under the Earth’s crust.

Like tectonic forces, the imbalances are vast and, to most, unfathomable. They are the product of the action of fundamental forces between the world’s big geographical blocs — in this case huge international flows of goods and capital. The imbalances, too, harbour the potential to unleash a devastating “quake” if stresses reach a critical point — the shockwave in this case being most likely to come in the form of a slump in the dollar.

* Want to know more about Illuminati subliminal messages and images that surround us?

• compound complex
    compound complex

There is a scripture that says "god" never does anything without first telling his servants:

Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.

Amos 3:7, Revised Standard Version

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit