Ted Jaracz is not one of Christ’s Brothers – Special Day Assembly Report

by zarco 28 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    From experiance, letting a man continue to beat the hell out of you does not rehabilitate them, bring them closer to God or make them sorry for doing it. They will not be won over without a word or any of that other BS they put out. They will beat the shit out of you and you will like it or get the hell away. If any woman here is abused, get out of that situation and quickly.

AMEN!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The scripture says something about being able to live agreeably with an unbeliever. How is it considered an agreeable relationship when one party is being abused? I think the abuse gives one a perfectly valid out in any way of Christian thought that is sincere.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"An Idiot there is no evil in the world just stupid people doing and repeating stupid things.".............WRONG!!...............If your doing Wrong..And You Know It....Are you Just an Idiot?........................If your doing Wrong..It`s Hurting People and You Know it!..Your EVIL!!.......................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

This goes to show what kind of lack of respect that woman or wifes have in the Jehovah Witness world, I wonder of this holds true also to any slaves

that men have or perhaps children.

Religion is about power folks its not about love and respect.

Didn't the bible also say spare the rod and spoil the child ?

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

It's been a long time since I was a JW but I thought physical abuse was one of the circumstances that allowed a woman to leave her husband. That wasn't enough to justify a divorce, but did allow for not living together. Am I remembering wrong? Isn't it the same policy as for someone whose spouse is sharing apostate information with them and therefore "spiritually endangering" them?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

There were a few congregations in my area (including the one I attended) that supported this old, Medieval view of women. One sister was getting the snot beat out of her and the brothers there wanted to know what she did to anger her husband. She later fled the city and settled in with her parents.

Sister #2 was also getting the snot beat out of her and the elders gave her recipes for her to cook so her husband wouldn't get upset with her.

What a sick place that organization is in

• carla
    carla

You say this was a recent speech? how recent? getting a clip of jackass saying that on youtube would be helpful!

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

You say this was a recent speech? how recent? getting a clip of jackass saying that on youtube would be helpful!

Whilst I don't doubt that such stupid things are said, quotations like these must be backed up with at least date and locaction. Ideally as Carla says a clip would be even better.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

This is the fool who said that child rape and abuse were covered by privacy laws.

"You asked me a question and it should have been answered to your satisfaction.

HB

• Mary
    Mary
    Ted said that woman in a physically abusive marriage should submit to her husband so that eventually her husbands may respond to their submission and come to worship god. My family was completely shocked.

I'm not. Nothing that idiot says surprises me anymore. Plus, you have to remember that idiots like Ted Jackass Jaracz are still 50 years behind the times. He views women as second class citizens and would like to see them all kept barefoot and pregnant. Idiot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit