1 Year, 100,000 Views

by V 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• V
    V

Gleefully watching the total video views on the Watchtower Comments YouTube channel approach 100,000!

That's one year down, starting from scratch and leaning on my friends at JWD/JWN the whole time.

Thanks for your support!!

I'll be very busy in the next few weeks helping with the Freeminds.org release (awesome stuff coming soon), so don't expect any videos for a couple months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0U6fWSY5Q

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I wanted to thank you for all the hard work that goes into producing your videos. I can only imagine the countless hours of personal time you put into making them.

I'm always impressed with the production quality. It's obvious that a lot of care and detail go into ensuring a high-quality result.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Agree totally with Elsewhere; the production quality is excellent, and I think that is important.

In particular, I always wonder who is doing the voiceover; sounds like a pro. If it is a pro, I hope he is working for you pro bono.

~Q

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Further to this, V's videos will soon be available to download via iTunes!

• cawshun
    cawshun

Thank you V for your hard work, it is such a value to us on JWD and I'm sure those out there that are questioning the WT. Your surely saving more people then those going door to door.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I wanted to encourage everyone to please click [Subscribe] when viewing the WTComments video on YouTube.

This gives his videos more "reputation" on YouTube and also increases ad revenue for him.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Congrats V! You have done a marvelous job putting these videos together...extremely professional, and most importantly, credible.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, the reasonable approach and tone of the videos mean thay will be much more effective than the rabbid rants that some have used in the past. Very well done.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

excellent - well done

• V
    V

We did it!

100,000 video views hit today on January 6.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit