Feburary 15, 2009 Watchtower Study Edition

by bronzefist 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• juni
    juni

In matters of personal preference, like what to have for breakfast or what color sweater to wear, one should always consider the opinions of the hypersensitive busybody spinster Sisters over their own wishes. We would never want to incur blood guilt by stumbling such a precious one from the path of truth by telling them "It's none of your goddamned bees-wax, you intrusive, meddling nut!"

giggle, snort... good one NN

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

how logical! :)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Funerals: I know that I'll be going to one when my dear witness gran passes on, tho I fear she is hanging on for all she is worth, because I did tell her "gran, you may only know that you have been duped when you're on your death bed, then perhaps your eyes will be opened to the truth of your truth" A bit harsh I know, but I was a bit bitter and angry back then.

JW funerals are horrid though.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Can anyone please repost the PDF link, its gone.

thanks xxx

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Those who carry the symbols of the Cross and the Crown are just a part of the shadow Beast government.

I resemble that remark!

• hiranthahj
    hiranthahj

People i need som1 to upload

1. watchtower january 2009 study
    2. Watchtower february 2009 study

I am from a country where we dont get the watchtower offecially .But i got the watchtower artical for march & april from u guys...............but jan & feb is not available if so pls upload the link or pls scan it if i get this i will be able to feed 12 more brothers & sisters......

Thankyou

Hirantha

• garybuss
    garybuss

Blood guilt for sweater selection? That'd be sweater guilt. Lemme check . . . Yup! That's in my Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit