SUBSCRIPTION DRIVE - Make YouTube History

by V 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• V
    V

I hope you have enjoyed the Watchtower Comments videos (see here).

Ever since I started the YouTube channel "WTComments" one year ago I have seen a momentum building that proves what the impact we make by sharing valid information about the Watchtower.

In 2008 we released 22 videos, 480 subscribers and almost 95,000 video views!

Based on this success, I intend to apply to YouTube for Partner status. This will allow even more exposure and status in the video community.

To make the best impression possible I need your help:

Sign into YouTube and subscribe to the channel here: www.youtube.com/wtcomments

You will be notified when new videos are released and help promote this effort. Your YouTube membership can be completely anonymous of you wish.

Because of your help, I have found incredible and professional voice talent, an editor, videographer and an internet host (Randy at Freeminds is the only known talent I can name, thanks all!)

Blondie is the original and my participation with her spurned me on to create a video version of her work.

But most importantly we are helping people. The emails I get warm and break my heart, but so many are from JWs like me: trapped in a religion that holds families hostage.

Please take a moment to subscribe. We can do this together!

Current series: Question Jehovah's Witnesses (part 4 coming before the new year!)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=949n_xH9nso

• Simon
    Simon

The videos look very professional and well thought-out ... good luck with the Google application !

• shamus100
    shamus100

There are talkers and doers. You are a doer.

I'll help you out. Thanks for your wonderful videos.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

i would but i am already subscribed. :-))

Randy

• StAnn
    StAnn

I'm already subscribed too but I'll encourage my friends to do so.

StAnn

(SmashesMom on YouTube)

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Already subscribed.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Done!

• still_in74
    still_in74

done

• besty
    besty

already subscribed - and V - feel free to name me as The Brains of the operation <cough>

that was a NOT joke.

• ninja
    ninja

I'll collect all the subscription fees.........he he......ninja's new ponzi scheme takes off.....move over madoff...I'm coming through......all the best V'ster....brilliant stuff mate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit